Chapter 16 - Playhouse

"Mommy, take Miss Delight back under the statue. Having this much of us could cause us a bit of trouble."

That's what (Y/N) told toy ally before departing. After losing the generator of the School, he knew he had to replace the lost power coming along with it.

After getting intel from the teacher he knew he was going into the Playhouse. The place Ollie described as being the most dangerous place in Playcare.

Taking a deep breath while looking at a sign reading 'Playhouse', (Y/N) stepped through the doorway leading him into his doom.

The first thing he saw was a cutout of a Smiling Critter, more precisely Hoppy Hopscotch. Walking over and pressing the button the following lines were heard:

----------

"I'm Hoppy Hopscotch! Wanna try hopping to the moon with me?"

"On three with me! One, two, three! Heh, didn't get very far, did we?"

"Again! One, two, three! Nope, still didn't make it."

"Listen! This won't stop until we make it to the moon!"

"One, two- No NO! Don't look at your feet! None of that matters! Again! AGAIN!"

"JUMP! JUUUUUUU- *static*"

----------

'What else can I even expect from these...' (Y/N) rubbed his forehead.

Noticing a light from the ceiling lighting up a collapsed shelf with a weird finger gun red hand, the boy got closer and examined it.

(Y/N) picked it up and looked to his side to search for clues about what it's used for, and lo and behold, there was a poster on the wall next to a door.

There was text on the poster, which read 'Equipment required', and the picture above it was the same finger gun hand shooting out a glowing projectile.

Knowing that he had no choice, (Y/N) replaced the green hand with the newly found one.

Entering the door next to him, the boy was met with a pitch black room, the only thing lighting up the room being the light coming in from the hallway.

(Y/N) deduced that since the gun shoots glowing bullets, then it must be some sort of flare gun. Testing it out proved (Y/N)'s theory.

Using the flare gun to locate the exit, our protagonist found himself right outside the dome. To his right was a television connected to a dark blue VCR player, and a tape with the same color was right next to it. The VHS tape was titled 'Stuart and Rich'.

It begins with Rich complaining about the cable car. Stuart and Rich start talking about Playcare, and saying that the kids should have real sunlight and sky instead of the painted sky and lights. Stuart then brings up that since his retirement is coming up, he has to consider giving the role to someone else, and that someone is Rich. Rich comments that he's glad that not everyone in this place has it out for him, and the tape ends.

Continuing on the platforms, he had to switch between the purple hand to get over holes in the ground and green hand to power stuff up. (Y/N) arrived at a larger area where he had to do another complicated puzzle with the poles. At the end he had to stand on an elevator while pulling the lever with one of his Grabpack's hand to take him upwards.

Now he had to go downwards, jumping from platform to platform. At around the middle, our protagonist had to stop in his tracks when he heard something jump and land on the stones next to him.

Looking to his left, (Y/N) saw CatNap praying to the most disturbing shrine he had ever seen. The shrine was made up of multiple small versions of toys he had seen on his adventure in the factory, and even some weird box toy. At the head of whatever this amalgamation was supposed to resemble was a human skeleton sticking out with bound hands and a construction worker's hardhat.