Han my sis bff

🦢

They all finshed dinner than a soft cute boys says "Ynnie?",they all looked around becaus they dont know if they where talking about one of them.Y/N looked at the boy who said it,she was over loaded with joy.She got up from her spot going to the boy.She jumped into the boys arm.

"Ynnie its so good to see you i should have told you I was back in town with Felix we missed youu"

"oMG Ynnie"

I bloud hair boy with freackle ran to hug Y/N and Han.They all luagh till the point Han fell down on his knee luaghing because of Felixs face when he saw Y/N.

"Felix!"

Y/N said falling to the ground of luaghter, while all of her family and step family are sirpured but not Minho he new she could talk but she was to scared to.

"Y/N you can talk after all these years I thought your were Muted"

Y/N stoped laughing same with her bestfirends.

🐈

Han is so fucking cute, we are friends but i want to be more than *friends* I want him.

"Dad Y/N only knows a few word becuase you and Mom never had the time to teach her how to speak"

"Huh?"

"Never mind becuase you never care to listen when it come to Y/N"

I looked at Han who was all ready looking at me, I smiled at him which his cheeks go red Felix helped Y/n get up han got up when Y/N and felix gave their hands for him to get up.I think Y/N knows i'm inlove with her bestfriend.I looked at my dad to see him sitting down while Chans mom is counftering him, but he dosen't desver it at all.I see on the coner of my eye Han walking to me.Chan looked at me.

"can we talk?"

Han whispered to me I looked at him and nodded but before we walked off I saw Jeongin looking at my sister with love in his eye. We headed to the bathroom.

"Min"

"umh"

"Who are those people with you?"

I could hear the sadnet in his vocie, I walked towards him pining him between my arms.Are face inches apart I could Fucking kiss him.

"Why are you jeoulse baby~?"

His face went red,he truned his face away from my.

"N-n-no I j-just wanted to -know Minnie"

"Okay if you say so baby but just to let you know"

I lead in to his ear.

"If you were with a bunch of boys I dont know I would Fuck you right infrount of them to let them know your mine baby"

I pulled away from his ear after when I kissed it,I could tell it sent shivers down his back.

"Min"

"yes Princess"

"Why do you call me name as if we were dating?"