Was it a kiss or was it more?

💕

"I'm okay innie"

"Don't lie to me"

He started to move closer to me, he was over me but not fully, he head and my are landed up face to face, he hands are beside me and my legs are at his stomach. He kept leaning in, I felt his breath on me, he started to tilt his head side ways before he put his lips on my, he started to move his lips.I didn't now if I should kiss back, he deepened the kiss and kiss back.His lips are soft, for some reason he was very good at kissing but this is my first kiss and its Jeongin.

"Mm"

I tried to push him off because I was running out of breath,I felt him smile in the kiss before pulling away from it.I opened my eye, Jeongin was looking right in my eyes.

"Now tell me the truth "

"I-i-i-im fine r-really"

"Stop lying"

"I-I-I'm No-not"

He put his hand right beside my head, he started to lean in again his lips were on my again but they were warmer, he kept deepening the kiss, he bite my bottom lip, I opened my mouth, he put his tough in my mouth, he depended the kiss. I heard the door open but there was nothing I could do but when I hear their voice I wish I was dead.

"OMGGG!!"

"SHIPP I SHIP NUNA"

"Jeongin..."

I looked at who it was and it was all of our friends and my brother and his.Jeongin looked to I felt my face heating up and his face is red too.

"Ummm I can explain"

"How you Just fucking made out with my sister!"

When I hear Minho say that I push him off of me, I ran away from all of them.I could hear them yelling my name but I just ran and ran, I couldn't be at school I will see them all they only opuishion is skipping school.I ran out of school as fats as I could, I couldn't deal with them not now.

Time Skip 💕 at a cafe

I was sitting in a cafe doing work, I felt my phone vibrate. I look to see who it was, him but what dose he want, I opened the text.

---------------------------------------------------------❤️Fox❤️-----------------------------------------------------

❤️Fox❤️

Ynnie where are you?

❤️Fox❤️

Hello?? You there??

❤️Fox❤️

Are you okay??

❤️Fox❤️

Im sorry I shouldn't have done that please answer me Ynnie please I'm worried

💫Princess💕

I'm okay. I just want to be alone.

❤️Fox❤️

Your all ways alone please I'm worried.

💫Princess💕

Innie i'm okay I just want to have sometime to think.

❤️Fox❤️

Oh okay bye.

💫Princess💕

Bye bye Fox

❤️Fox❤️

I love you

(❤️Fox❤️Delteted text)