Cafe date or the school confashon

🦢

They all agree to the plane Y/N had but Jeongin wanted her to not just be the guitarist he wanted her to be apart of the new band.

"So what do we call are selfs?"

"How about Straykids?"

"I like it"

"Same"

"What if we become famous what do we call are fandom?"

"Ummm how about Stays"

"I really like that Straykids and Stays"

Time skip They talked for hours about it.

🦊

Its late at night and I can't sleep, I see if chan is up but he sleeping so I let him sleep,I didn't want to bother Minho so the only person left was Y/n.I walked to her door and knock

*knock*

"Y/N its me can I come in?"

"Sure"

I open the door to see Y/N on her laptop laying on her bed doing something.

"What do you need Jeongin?"

"I can't sleep"

"You want to stay in here then I don't mind just be quiet"

I closed her door running to her bed flopping down right next to her,I got under the covers its so cold in her room I don't know how she sleeps in her without freezing.

"Cold much?"

"Huh"

"You cold aren't you?"

"Yea how do you sleep in here it's freezing"

"Are you gong to keep asking question or do you want to be warm"

"Warm"

"Come here you big baby"

I came close to her she moved her laptop off her lap, she sighed me to lay on her, for some reason I like it but it also feels wrong we are step sibling but most of the books I read have something about how step brothers and sisters all ways fall in love.I put my face on her chest hugging her like we would never see each other again, I felt something go on my back than I hear typing, I knew she was on her laptop now.

"Why are you up this late Y/n?"

"I could ask the same question"

"I'll answer I couldn't sleep, now your turn"

"I don't sleep on this day I never do"

"Why on March 12?"

"Because"

"Because?"

"Today is my first puppy Ai-Di"

"Aww I like that name"