The night we met

💕

Hi I'm Y/N and my life is Fucked up, so first of vol I lost my Mom when I was 14 my dad won't tell me or my brother how she die.My dad always hate me because he wanted a second son but he got a Girl. My dad is abuvie but I how he will change, he never hit my brother because he wanted a son and he got a son but than I was born.My dad been Re married at least 8 times now but for the past 2 years he hasn't been seeing anyone which makes me happy.My dad says the only reason he hates me it because I dont talk at all, But I can I choose to stay quiet and listen to everything going on,and I also was never taught how to talk but Minho try to make time to teach me but he never can thats why my bestfriends Han and Felix They are brother Help merits like im their sister. And before you ask oh dont on elf them like you No they are both Gay so they are my Gay besties.

*Knocks*

"Y/N its me dad want to talk with us"

I got up from my table walking to the door, I open the door and Minho greeted me with a smile.

"Come on"

We both walked down stairs to see Dad waiting for us at the table and he looks serious.We both take are seats.

"Y/N Minho I wanted to talk to about something."

"Umh"

I just nodded my head like I all ways do.

"I been seeing a woman that has two boys around the same age as you two and she always wanted a girl.We are getting married and Minho before you say anything I really do care and Love her."

Me and Minho looked at eachother I kinda of believe those word for once.It seemed Minho did to.

"Okay if you say so dad"

Me and Minho got up but dads words stoped us both.

"Also they are moving in with us today before dinner so we will be going out for dinner"

I looked at him but he was just smiling like crazy.I cant stand the way he is it's wired. I Thought to myself before walking to my room before he gets mad at me like he does all the time.I got to my room closing the door hear Minho yell at dad because they are moving in today out of all the days. I mean I dont blame Minho at all I would do the same thing.

~Few Hours past~

I woke up to a loud bang I don't know how long I was sleeping for but it was 17:30 pm(5:30pm)I did't have any enger to move but I think I have to but I dont really care.

*Knocks*

"Y/N get up and get ready for dinner we are going out okay sis"

I just got up stomping my feet on my ground so Minho knows Im off my bed. Okay to be true I don't what to wear but knowing dad he deafly are making us go to a fancy restrain. I walked to my closet picking out a fancsh outfit that was also cute.But before I changeI get a text

Dad the father...

Dad the Father..

Y/N wear a fancy outfit we are going somewhere very fancy!