I fucked my sister Best friend

Hi okay so I just want to say I forgot about this book for a while and I remembered about it but I broke my finger so I couldn't write and I had to list my best friend thats was in the hospital and I didn't have any energy to do sh!t because I new him since birth so yay. I just want to say I try to finished this but It will be hard because my finger still hurts like hell and it has no cast so....

Anyways enjoy my Sumt fam!!

🐈

I went to Changbin party and I told my dad Y/n and I were at Changbins with are friends.

"Minho hii~"

Yeon came up to me, she drunk I can tell.

"Do you want to have some fun?~"

"Sure but Not with you"

"Great wait what but Baby!~"

"Get your Fucking hands off of me"

I pushed her off of me I hate this slut I looked around to see if I can find anyone that I can Kiss to get her away from me.I spot him, I walked up to Han I was watching him the entire time, he hasn't touch a drink.I walk up to him Yeon was right beside me.I grab Hans waist pulling him close to meshes back was touching my chest.

"Who is it?"

He started to turn around, he froze when he saw me, I didn't hesitate to kiss him.His lips are soft they fit my lip like they been on my lips many times.I pushed him agnest the kitchin counter leaving no space between us,I depend the kiss more and more, he started to move his hand up my chest to my neck.I picked him up placing him on the counter.I started to make my way to his neck.

"Minho~"

"Umh"

"Not in here please"

I looked at him, I pull him off of the counter I didn't put him down. I cried Han to a bedroom locking the door so no one comes in.I put him on the bed going over top of him.I, I slowly lay down oh him but not fully.I started to kiss him.

"Mm~"

"Moan all ready baby we haven't got to the best part"

"I never had sex before~"

⚠️

"Don't worry baby let me do the work but all you have to do is moan and call me daddy"

"Minho I-"

"Its daddy princess"

"Daddy~"

I started to kiss his lips roughly,I slowly started to remove his clothes, after I removed all of his clothes, I started to take off my clothes.I started to kiss him everywhere leaving marks.I made him moan loudly,I was kissing his lip. I broke the kiss shoving two fingers In his move, he seemed to understand what I want him to do, he started to suck my fingers after a few more seconds my fingers were wet with is saliva,I put my fingers on his hole I start teasing him.

"Daddy Just put it in"

"Some one is inpashont huh"

When I was about to finish my senctens I shoved my fingers in his hole,I started to move my fingers up and down, I shoved my fingers deeper but I couldn't find his prostate.

"Fucking hell Han were is your prostate"

"Ahh~ How am I fuck~ sports to knOW~"

I took out my fingers from his hole,I lined up with his hole putting my cock in him.

"AHH FUCK~"

I start to move slowly,I started to kiss his leg,I put his leg on my shoulder kissing it leaving purple marks.

"FUCK FASTER FASTER"

I looked at him, I smirked starting to move faster and faster till the bed was moving with me.

"DADDY~AHH RIGHT THERE THATS THE SPOT"

I started to move faster and harder hitting that spot,I could go on all night.

"FUCK IM GOING TO CUM"

"Its to early Baby not yet~"

I put my finger on the tip of his dick.

"Fuck~ "

"You cum easily and I'm not going to let you cum to early"

I started to rub his dick with my thumb on the tip of his cock.He couldn't even talk the pleasures was to much for him. His hand grabbed my hair.

"Da-daddy~"

"Umh~"

"Ca-can I-i-i try so-som-somethi-something~"

"Okay baby~"

I stoped moving, I pulled out.I was about to get off of him but he pushed me down, he got over me.

"Huh?"

"Stop asking questions"

I look at him, I don't know what he going to do.He got right above my dick he grabbed it with his tiny hand, he slowly push down on my cock.

"Fuck han"

"Ahh~"

He removed his hand from my cock.

"To much~"

I looked at him, I pulled his hands off the bed fast.

"AHH~ Fuck~~~"

He moans.As I move faster.

After that-------(I got lazy)

Han fell asleep in my arms, did I really fuck him, I did 'I Fucked My Sister Best Friend'What if she finds out what am I going to do what if she hates me, but she did kiss jeongin and I dont hate her for that I just was surprised she never loved anyone before.But I mean she doesn't hate me for loving her best friend, I dont care if she kissed Jeongin at all I just hope he kind to her thats all.

Sorry for the short one if you have any ideas for the Hyunlix one tell me( Ps I ship Hyunlix as friends but in this chapter they are a couple))