The band

💕

"Hey me and Y/n are going to head out now I don't want to be late for dance and she dosen't want to so Bye"

"Oh okay byee"

"Bye JeongY/N"

I looked at seungmin who said it.He had such a smuged smile on his face.But Jeongin and I walked away heading into the bathroom and exting the place we were just in.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"Well I wanted to ask you are you single?"

Really that what he wanted to talk about.

"Why"

"Just tell me"

"Ummm nah I don't want to tell you"

"Why not"

"Why do you want to know ohhh you are jelly~"

"Maybe"

"Huh?!"

He started to lead in are faces are inches apart now.I could feel my cheeks heating up.But why he my step brother not some friend of my or my brother that I like.

"Someone is blushing~"

"Oh sh-shut it"

"Studdering much princess~"

*BELLL*

I pushed him off running out of the bathroom, I felt someone grab my hand I look to see who it was and it was him.

"Oi don't leave me I don't know where the dance room is"

I started walking away from him but he followed me to the dance room, I headed him the clothes for the dance room and we both went to different rooms to change. I came out of the change room first.

My outfi

"Y/N hello how are you"

I gave a thumbs up,Mr Cho is a very nice teacher he is my dance coach and my gym teacher.

"Y/N do you know they new student?"

"Umh"

I said nodding my head.I heard the door open and Jeongin came in the room.

"Hello you must be the new student right?"

"Yes Im Jeongin its nice to meet you"

Jeongin healed his hand out and Mr Cho shakes his hand, they walked to me Mr Cho still talking with Jeongin.

"Jeongin This is Y/N she the best dancer her so since you apart of dance class you will get to know the best tricks from her"

"You never told me you dancer Y/N speshlie the best dancer here"

"She the best dancer In all of South Korea"

"HUUUH??!"

"Yep its amazing"