Disclaimer

This story is based on Hazbin Hotel. This is an adult animated cartoon. bright colors and fun character designs do not equate to a child's book. I advise that everyone under the age of 18 does not read but I'm not going to pretended like you will listen to a stranger on the internet. Do not report this book. You are being warned!

This book contains graphic depictions of violence, murder, cannibalism, mentions of sexual harassment, abuse and rape, mentions of child abuse, sexual content, cursing, smoking, alcoholism, drugs, substance abuse, witchcraft, deals with the devil, voodoo depicted in a bad light and implied slavery. 

This book just like the show also questions religion. This is about questioning divine judgement, the virtue of the Christian, Catholic, and Jewish religious idea of hell, and the morality of eternal punishment. if you do not like your religion being question this book is not for you and I kindly suggest that you leave because this will not be a fun ride for you. This book will make you side with sinners and demons. Lucifer is a semi-decent being and Angels are evil vile creatures and are the ones that really deserve hell. There will also be mentions of Voodoo, I know that it is mostly a closed practice so I will keep it to a minimum and do research so I can properly explain it if need be. I will not be using art or photos with real voodoo symbols, I enjoy Viviz's work but that was done in bad taste. I do not believe that voodoo is inherently evil, nor do I believe witchcraft is but there are bad people in both practices and these characters are IN HELL. 

There will be nods to Helluva Boss, but nothing explicitly stated to be related to the main characters or plot of the show, Stolas, Fizzarolli, and Asmodous make appearances. Blitzo and Moxxie are alluded too but nothing more.

This book is gay, very gay. There is very little straight representation in this book, just about everyone is queer, the main character/ OC is Pansexual. I know a lot of people like to sexualize and give separate sexualities to Alastor, but as per canon he will stay aroace. I am not Asexual but as a part of the queer community I do not appreciate the Asexual eraser that the fandom submits Alastor to. Do not suggest a romance for the radio demon. If you are any kind of phobic this book is not for you and frankly my page is not for you, goodbye. 

This will span a little beyond the current canon. I will most likely go a couple of chapters after the final episode but there will be a lot of in-between as well. Episodes will be broken into several chapters. Mascaraed is like 40 pages in google docs😵‍💫. 

Now that that is out of the way, I hope you all enjoy your little stint in hell. 

Happy Reading 

~DarkVixen14