Details

How time works in hell~ Every 10 years is 1 hell year. Hellborns only age 1 year ever 10 earth years. They feel this passage of time as 3,650 days. The extermination happens once ever 365 days making it an annual experience for the sinners. 

Height~

Charlie is 6'5'' 
Vaggie is 5'6''
Husk is 5' 11''
Alastor is 7' 
Niffty is 3' 10''
Angel is 8'
Lucifer is 6'
Sir Pentious  is 7' 
Valentino is 10' 
Vox is 7' 
Velvett is 6'5''
Mimzy is 5'11''
Carmilla is 8' 3''
Colton is  8' 3''

Yes, Colton is a little less than three feet taller than Mimzy. This was NOT the case when they were alive. When they were alive Colton was 5'11' and Mimzy was 5'5''. Alastor was 6'2'' 

These are my own interpretations of the characters not Viviz's words. 

Colton's Timeline~

Colton was born in 1900 and met Alastor when they were six and Mimzy when they were was 19. He owned popular diner in New Orleans that had belonged to his paternal grandmother, who loved him. He grew up in the diner learning how to cook and run the business even if his father didn't want him around. He gained control of the place over his father in 1919 when his grandmother died. He hired Mimzy as a singer a few months before his grandmother passed and he often played the piano before and after he gained control of the diner. On weekends he played music for Alastor's radio show.  In 1923 He sold his soul to Lucifer to save Mimzy's life. He was killed by loan sharks in 1929. 

This is the barebones of Colton's backstory, more will be revealed as time passes.  

Tibits~

Colton speaks fluent French and Irish. The accent he as depends on which language he is speaking, and both are very heavy. When speaking English, he has a heavy southern United States twang. It has faded over time as Lucifer and Charlie have American Accents but is still clear. It is more prevalent when he is mad, drunk or tired. 

Colton is Pansexual. Though he has had more relationships with women he is more than willing to have a relationship with a man. 

Lucifer and he have a less than formal relationship and the fallen angel believes him to be his friend.

He and Fizzarolli know each other and enjoy each other's company. They slept with each other as a one-night stand. Colton feels horrible about the fact that it never went anywhere thinking he led the imp on, but Fizz really doesn't care and just wants to remine friends. 

He has been invited out to and attended more than one concert with Beelzebub. 

He was accidently summoned once by a 23-year-old Velvette in the 2000s and killed someone for her that being the key reason why she is in hell. 

He has accidently been summoned in Lucifers place a total of 14 times and has killed 4 racists and 2 abusers and has owned 8 mortal souls, 3 of which have yet to die. 

He is one of the oldest overlords in hell. 

He is the only man Alastor won't fight. 

He hates Hevean because of what they did to Lucifer and Lilith. 

Is a mama's boy. 

His maternal grandmother was a freed slave, but his mother was born 10 years after slavery was abolished to a white man whom she never knew. 

Colton is only one quarter African- American unlike Alastor who is half African- American and Husk who in life was full African- American. 

Colton's mother studied witchcraft as did he. 

Colton has a younger brother named Roy who is in heaven. 

Roy and his mother both remember Colton despite heaven trying to block their memories of him away. 

Colton misses his brother and mother but does not want to leave hell.

Colton is not a saint anymore he is a chain-smoking drunken murder. 

The guidelines for Colton's deal are flimsy at best so he just does whatever he is told to.

Colton became an overlord pretty early on into his time in hell. Lucifer was mostly stable at the time, so he was widely feared and respected and gaining souls was easy for those who wanted protections. 

Colton is friends with Asmodeus. 

Colton's is close friends with Stolas and has baby sat Octavia on many occasions. 

Colton knows and has slept with Blitzø at least four times over a 5-hell year period.