Ranjvijay: chapter 1:

Another day in another hotel room with another stupid slut!

I would never let a whore enter my house it's beyond disgusting.

I am now in my car and am heading towards the mansion.

It's 2am it was a quick fuck and then I was out.

It was weird she was trying to be clingy knowing I only fuck the same once.

My reach in the mafia gets larger day by day there is one thing that's needed to run the Mafia and that's no emotions.

My parents died not that I miss them they were assholes anyways!

I am the dictator of the house I make the rules and my brothers follow them simple as.

Of course they have their own free will and they do their own things but the final call is mine.

My family consists of me and my two younger brothers.

My youngest brother Reyaansh is getting married soon to his longtime girlfriend she gives me such gold digger vibes.

Even Ranveer feels the same but what can I say about my foolish brother.

I've always empathised no emotions or its used as a weakness I'll need to get married or how else will carry my lineage.

I'll give her all the rights as a wife I'll care for her but I'll never love her or she will be a liability also it's so rare to find a strong headed woman these days.

I'll only love her if she is strong headed she should be able to protect herself I have many enemies out there and I don't need a weakness.

That they will use against me timid woman as nice as they sound Imagine how annoying it would be like all they do is listen to you.

They don't put their opinion forward and be a puppet I want a wife not a puppet.

If she wants to be a puppet I'll never love her but if she wants to be a wife I'll always love her.

She needs to a bit stern and authoritarian so that my brothers know to respect her.

I want her to be able to carry my family, if it means yelling at my brothers when they be assholes so be it.

Well ignoring me as I was saying Reyaansh wants to ruin his life marrying that girl he is not even listening such a fool.

He is being dating her since college he tried to argue with me over her so I shot him he was in the intensive care unit for a while but he deserved it.

There is a rule no one argues with me!

If it was for the right thing and she was actually nice I would have let him get away with it.

I hope that idiot gets some sense soon.

I showered and went to sleep.

Dedicated to Ranvijay all I can say Raghuvanshi's 🏃🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️