Who was she?: Chapter 17

We all were just casually sitting down, amongst ourselves and then a man entered

"Missed me brothers" He said brothers? There is another one? Why was we not informed?

Ranviajy looked so angry after seeing his brother, shouldn't he be happy?

He took a gun out!

The fuck?

He strode towards the man aggressively and pressed the gun against his forehead, and the man took his gun out and also put on my husband's forehead.

What are they both doing? And why are they doing this?

"Stop it both of you now!" Ranveer said and they pulled their guns back and acted like nothing happened.

"You never told me you got married how unfair? Why was I not invited? Bad very bad we don't do this to family now do we?" The man said.

I am still so confused.

"Okay fine at least tell me who got married to who?" He asked.

"I got married to Reyaansh and Sara got married to Ranveer Bhai and Sanjana got married to Ranvijay Bhai, by the way what's your name Bhai?" Of course Soumaya had to answer!

"Ouch I am wounded Mi amore, pretty girls like you shouldn't be calling me Bhai, and the others I get but why did such a pretty girl like you get married to Reyaansh? Huh Reyaansh zara hume bhi milao apne tantrik sai" He said and I couldn't control my laugh and burst  out laughing.

I could feel my husband digging holes in my head I better shut up.

"Cut the crap why are you here and what's your name?" Sara asked good girl you tell him.

"I always knew that Ranveer was into feisty ones today I witnessed it is well, to introduce my self I am your brother in law Rajeev Agnivanshi." He said I still don't understand the brother part.

"You mean Illegitimate brother you piece of crap." Reyaansh said to him, what's with this family drama?

So he was conceived before marriage? How is that a bad thing?

"Reyaansh your insults are still childish, now will you let me go to my room I am exhausted." He said and began walking off.

"I gave your room to Soumaya you don't have a room anymore." Ranvijay said that's kinda funny.

"I guess I can sacrifice my room for a pretty girl like her, Mi amore you can't even share a room with him? Does he still smell of Vikansi?" He said who is Vikansi? Also why is showing so much interest in Soumaya?

"Stay away from my wife, Soumaya you can shift in my room okay." Reyaansh said why
this sudden sweetness?

"Okay I'll shift my stuff over." Soumaya said, why is she always so easy to convince?