Sara: chapter 5:

He came closer to me and was about to hug me, it's the perfect opportunity I plunged my knife into his heart

Then with that same knife I engraved my initials  SK

I am an interior designer but that doesn't help does it one needs more income I am also an assassin is well.

I love the sight of the blood of these assholes!

Trust me they all deserve to die.

I get paid heavy to seduce men and then kill them.

One thing I am really good at is seducing men.

There is a reason for that, I was left in a brothel by the monsters the Raghuvanshi's.

I know it's them they used to come every now and then to mock my situation and threaten me with my parents life.

Which I can't risk.

Also my younger siblings my brother and sister I am happy at least they lived the life I couldn't .

I used to still get an education in the brothel since they were preparing me for a major client,

I remember very clearly from the age of 6 men started touching me groping me and the worse things.

They just couldn't have sex with me because I was getting saved for this major client.

When I was 15 I was sold to him, he used to make me do his house chores.

He made me his personal sex slave whenever he needed me he used me.

I still wanted an education and in return he would get to hit me.

The deal was each day of education equalled each beating.

He branded me with a branding iron on my lower waist close to my vagina it says slut on it.

He said it will remind me of who I am I was only 16 at the time.

At 18 I finally had enough of being his mute puppet so I killed him.

He used to waterboard me a lot so I mixed sleeping pills in his food and then attached chains to him then flung him in the pool, and wrapped his entire body around with naked wires I didn't forget to make sure he was naked and there was salt and chill powder all over his body.

He died suffering it was very enjoyable to me that's when I realised there is something wrong with me.

I was sent back to the brothel I ran out and set the entire brothel on fire.

I got involved in underground fighting for money and that's where I met dangerous people from.

In the underworld I am known as Seductive Killer.

It's not a lie but whenever I brand them it's with the intention of it being Sara Kapoor.

I became a successful interior designer and I get paid a lot for this is well because I design stuff for billionaires only but that doesn't mean I can't earn extra money.

I so wish life wasn't so bad.

I thought as I arrived home and took a salad out to eat.

Dedicated to my lovely Sara!