Ranveer:chapter 2

Idiot!

Idiot!

That's what I am!

I baked a chocolate cake which is meant to be delicious by the way.

But Ranvijay will be like bin it!

Do you know why?

He is a health freak!!!

He doesn't eat human food all he eats is different types of salads, oatmeal.

Loads of eggs and meat!!!

With protein shakes!

This house has a junk food ban!

You can't order food online without him binning it and then threatening to feed you insects.

Every single grocery item in this house has to be organic.

Even when he goes to restaurants he goes to these really expensive ones where he eats the healthiest Items available.

There is no oil in our house!

You can't live in peace with this man.

He is going to kill me.

I'll eat the chocolate cake and hide the evidence how will he ever know?

If I ever get married she needs to be totally like me ready to eat unhealthy food all the time if she is health conscious I'll divorce her.

I can't stand my brother how will I stand another one?

Also my temper is really bad it's worse than Ranvijay's at times even though on surface I am the calmest brother.

I get angry really easily so she better not be some annoying bitch like Reyaansh's girlfriend.

What's worse is he is marrying that girl!

He better move out I can't hear her annoying voice with half of her face covered in plastic.

She also smells very bad.

I don't the reason behind it!

Like has she ever entered a shower?

That reminds of that time when she came to our house and sat on the sofa's Ranvijay binned them and got new ones apparently they were that smelly.

I don't know what Reyaansh sees in that girl.

Dedicated to Ranveer