• Chapter 5 •

"Do you want me to help with the bruises?" Husk asks, looking up from the hug. Angel sniffles and says "sure,yeah." They let go of the embrace and walked up to Angel's room. "Sit down for a second I'll get my first aid kit." Husk states walking out slowly enough to still hear Angel respond, "K." Angel says looking back at Husk then looking down at his hands. A few minutes later Husk comes back to the room with the first aid kit. "Here let me see your arm." Husk began. "I can't do much with just bruises but I'll try okay?" He continued. Angel just nods letting Husk see his arm, at this point Angel had stopped crying but he still felt like shit. A few minutes later his arms were all fixed and bandaged up. He obviously still felt pain but he felt better knowing someone helped. "Thanks," Angel mumbles but Husk could still hear. "Of course, I'm happy to help." Husk commented. He looked up at locked eyes with Angel.

Husk's pov.

I lock eyes with Angel and feel that stupid feeling again. I feel myself start to blush as I turn my head. Just then Angel grabs my face and kisses me.

A/n this is shorter than what I usually write but...it's okay because the next chapter is going to be really good I promise! Ty for the reads btw!! I really appreciate it