• Chapter 14 •

Heyayayayayayayaya im really excited to write this again but it's not gonna be a lot of uploads a day or week. Im thinking 2 or 3 times a week. I still have school, editing, my other story, my performance for theater, my last band performance STAAR tests, end of the year exams..ect ect.... SO. if I miss a upload or 2 I'm very VERY sorry. Love you guys, and enjoy the chapter!
____________
Angel's pov
"You...you love me...?" I stammer, then it FINALLY hits me were holding hands, I know how he feels about PDA but I didn't even realize because I was so happy I have a soul back. "Yeah. I do." Husk stated, turning his head to look up at me. "Oh today's absolutely amazing." I breathe, looking up at the sky. I feel his finger stsrt to rub my knuckles and it sends a chill down my spine. "Its something really, the sky." Husk says, probably noticing I was just staring up. "Mhm..yeah. almost as pretty as ya face." I say, swaying my hip to hit his. He chuckles, "oh shut up.." Husk smiles. We finally made it to the hotel and Charlie is at the door to greet us, "Guys!!! Where have you been!? You missed today's plans!" The princess exclaims. I guess we didn't realize how long we were out just walking around. Seconds turned to minutes, minutes turned to hours.."Sorry Charlie.." I start, letting go of Husk's hand. "I was just negotiating a...deal with someone." Husk interrupts me.  Douche. I roll my eyes as his fingers glide across mine. "Yeah..!" I concur. "Oh..! Well you could've told someone! We thought you guys were hurt!!" Charlie says, with a suspensions look on her face. "I wasn't worried actually." Vaggie calls from behind her, raising her hand. "Shut up Vagina!!!" I yell, flipping her off. "Anyways.. I need to go to my room for a second.! Be right back ok?" I exclaim, while I walk to the steps. "Oh..ok?" I hear Charlie question. I immediately run to my room and throw away half of the stuff Val EVER made me buy, excluding my baby Fat Nuggets of course. I hear knocking on my door, "who is it!!?" I shout out, turning my head but not my eyes. "Its me." I hear a familiar voice say. "Alright come in." I reply, going back to my cleaning. I hear footsteps walk up to me and I feel a hand on my shoulder. "whatcha doing?" Husk asks, starting to massage where his hands were. "Mhm just cleanin everything Val made me buy." I say, filling up one bag and getting another to fill up. "Sounds..fun?" He questions himself for what he said, dork. "it is!" I happily reply. I think its fun. At least I hope it's fun..
____________

I feel so bad for having this chapter so sjort but I'm getting so sosososososo tired.i need a certain amount of sleep or wtv, or my head hurts all day and I pass out a few times so... I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll try to make longer ones soon. I tried writing from Angel's perspective this time and idk how I feel...I like it but it could be better. Yk?? But anyways I really hope you like this story bc ik I do and I love how it's expanded popularity wise. It makes me so happy to see you enjoying my work!! I will try my best to continue to put out great chapters and over things (other stories) to make you guys happy. So, have a good day/night and make sure to take care of yourself!!!!  Love you all!! Byeeee