• Chapter 12 •

3rd person pov

"Thank you Husk." said Angel as Husk hugged him. "Of course," Husk starts, looking up at Angel "I'm always here." He states. Angel smiled at this, wiping his tears. They let go of each other and begin walking to Husk's bed. Angel sits down first, with Husk right in front of him. "I love you."
Angel said, looking up at Husk. He didn't know how Husk would t take this, knowing that he hasn't loved anyone is decades. "I...love you too.. Angel," Husk puts his hand on Angel's face, pulling him closer to his face, but not kissing him. "So much." He follows his previous sentence with. Angel smiles, causing Husk to smile as well. They kiss, not for a while, but it was long enough for them. "Y'know I could gamble for your soul.." Husk suddenly says, catching Angel off guard. "W-what.?" Angel stutters, shocked at what Husk admitted. "Yeah..you don't have to be an overlord to own a soul, and I USED to be one so.." Husk rambles. "Could you really?!" Angel says, taking Husk's hands. "If you would like that." He shrugged. "OF FUCKIN COURSE ID LIKE THAT?" Angel screamed, letting go of Husk's hands in excitement, setting his own on his lap. Husk smiled. "I'll try."

Angel's pov

No fuckin way. Can he really gamble for my soul. There no way it's possible, why would he do that for someone like...well me! "Do you actually want to do that for me.?" I ask genuinely worried if he knows what he's getting himself into. "Of course I do, I've gambled all my afterlife AND when I was alive, ya think I can't handle some asshole moth.?" Husk says, looking at Angel dead in his eyes. "That was hot." Angel spat, smirking. Husk pushes his face away, rolling his eyes. "Oh come on..." He trails away from what he was GONNA say. "Mhm?" Angel smiled, trying to not kiss him or some other shit like that. "Nothin." Husk replied "why would you do it for me..?" Angel asks, out of the blue. Husk blushes a bit, "Well, uh," he coughs, looking away from Angel. "Go on husky." Angel adds. "Because I care for you...?" Husk lied, he didn't really want to say the REAL reason for wanting to do it. "Mhm...sure kitty." Angel slows his words down, looking at Husk's lips, he kisses him.
They let go after a few seconds, needing air "g'night Husk." Angel lay down motioning for Husk to join. "Night love." Husk replys, laying down next to Angel, allowing  Husk pull the other close and fall asleep.

THIS IS SO SHORT AND I APOLOGIZE. YESYES IK "HUSK GAMBLING FOR ANGEL'S SOULD IS OVERUSED AND WOULDN'T HAPPEN." IDGAFF..I WAS WATCHING A HC VID WITH THEM ON TT AND I SAW A HC LIKE THAT SO JOW IM USING IT 🥰🥰 LOBE YOU GUYS!!! I PROMISE A LONGER CHAPTER IS COMING SOON!!! HAVE A GOOD DAY/ NIGHT!!!