96

Chapter 96 End of text

  One day after the Mid-Autumn Festival, watermelon will call daddy.

  That morning when Ji Congzhe opened his eyes, he found that the little thing had woken up, with its small body nestled in his arms. When Ji Congzhe woke up, his eyes immediately bent up, revealing four small teeth.

  Ji Congzhe teased his chin with his fingers, "You wake up so early? It's earlier than a rooster."

  "Baba...baba..." Suddenly Watermelon opened his mouth and uttered a few syllables.

  I just woke up and my mind is still a little confused. With this sudden sound, Ji Congzhe suddenly had the illusion of attaining immortality, and was shocked on the bed for several seconds.

  Until his son looked at him again and softly called out "Baba..."

  Although the pronunciation was quite irregular, it was a thunderbolt. Ji Congzhe suddenly woke up and immediately pushed Lin Zhen beside him crazily.

  "Lin Zhen! Hurry up! Watermelon..."

  Lin Zhen thought something had happened. He was so frightened that he suddenly opened his eyes and asked, "What's wrong with Watermelon?"

  At this time, Watermelon couldn't stop screaming, "Ba Ba... Ba."

  Lin Zhen was so emotional that his eyes instantly turned red as Watermelon's childish voice sounded.

  Ji Congzhe complained funnyly, "Hey, are you mistaken? I, the one who gave birth to him, didn't even cry!"

  "leave me alone."

  The young couple's reaction on the spot seemed to be encouraging to Xigua, and then he kept "bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah, bah".

  The two fathers were moved to death at first, but later they were also annoyed to death.

  In October, the rice in the fields is ready to be harvested, and all farmers are busy, including the young couple.

  We have to harvest rice and there is no one to take care of the children. There are families with children in Gaoshan Village. The older children go to the fields with their parents, and the younger children are also taken there and left beside the field edges.

  Liangliang can walk, so Chen Hu and the others naturally take him to the fields. As there was no one to take care of Xigua, Ji Congzhe and Lin Zhen could only bite the bullet and prepare to take him there.

  In the weather in October, the sun is still scorching during the day, but the temperature is a bit low in the morning and evening. So today Xigua is wearing soft cotton autumn clothes. The autumn clothes are a set with small blue floral flowers on a white background. If you look closely, you can see that they are not small floral flowers but small fishes.

  After Ji Congzhe put on his little cloth shoes, he put on a light blue blouse. In this way, he would not catch a cold sooner or later. If it was too hot, just take off the blouse.

  Put a trumpet hat on him to save Tasaka from getting tanned by the sun.

  After cleaning up, Lin Zhen picked up the child. Ji Congzhe took two sickles and a basket.

  The basket contained two water bottles, two lunch boxes, a bottle full of milk, a small bag of biscuits, a few golden oranges and a clean diaper.

  Chen Hu and his wife walked through the door with Liang Liang. When they saw the young couple packing up and walking out of the house, they smiled and teased Xigua, "Watermelon, go to the fields with dad to cut rice! Watermelon is amazing!"