𝕽𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖌𝖊- Duke Dennis

verb
go back on a promise, undertaking, or contract.

"Wassup chat," Duke exclaims, rubbing his fingers through his freshly twisted locs

"Wassup chat," Duke exclaims, rubbing his fingers through his freshly twisted locs. He had previously gotten both a retwist and a haircut for the current occasion. Today was the day he'd act on his inner thoughts, instead of suppressing him.

Meanwhile, Y/n rests her head on her arm as she awaits the dreadful day ahead of her. She had agreed to do something that the whole world would hate her for. She's going to talk to Duke.

For the most part, people loved the tall, tatted dreadhead and ignored his past mistakes. But the girl he had taken for granted, was the only reason anyone ever hated him.

Y/n and Duke had a long history. They met after Duke and her cousin Fanum came up with the idea for AMP. Duke saw her and decided in that very moment, he would spend the rest of his life loving her. They started dating, and as AMP grew, so did their relationship. But the fame became too much for Duke, and an upcoming artist by the name of Kali entered his life as a 'friend'. Y/n became insecure due to their contrast in both apperence and personality. The more Duke and the rapper connected, the more Y/n realized the truth. Duke was cheating on her.

Everyone knew that Y/n loved Duke, and Duke didn't play about Y/n. One glance at her and he was great to pounce on you. He would shower her with gifts, surprise dates and she was in almost every AMP video and stream. The world loved them, but as previously stated, Duke messed up. Kali had convinced Duke that he was too young to be tied down and that he should have some fun, which in result, hurt the girl he loved the most.

After finding out, no words were uttered from Y/n. She packed up everything she had at his house, leaving everything that was his and went MIA. Not just to Duke, but to everyone. Her socials were already private, so the media had nothing to see. She simply blocked Duke on everything, changed her number and prepared herself for the long, lonely journey after a 3 year relationship. And to make it worse, she found out from people spamming her Instagram, that Duke and Kali started a relationship, not even a few weeks later. And they seemed happy, so Y/n searched for that happiness within herself. And she found it.

So why was she going to his house to film a stream with him? She honestly didn't know. She had been there when he was away for his birthday, and streamed with Fanum and Kai, which blew up on social media. Fans begged the both of them to collaborate, and Duke did some begging of his own. Y/n agreed, as long as nothing that corrupted her peace happened.

Duke nervously opens the door for her, instantly pausing at the beautiful girl. She smelled the same, with the cherry sent that anyone could smell a mile away. He missed everything about this woman, and regretted what he had done to her so much, he hated himself. She was the reason he decided to be celibate, because maybe then she'd come back to him. Or think about it.

And yes she thought about it. Long and hard, she spent nights crying even after a year and a half, thinking about it. Wanting him. Needing him. But she refused to return, because she made a promise to herself. No man would ever do that to her again, especially not the man who did it the first time.