𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟 •ja morant•

𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥 𝙙𝙖𝙙

𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣

"Tell me again," I sing as I pull up to the new private school Ahvi would be attending

"Tell me again," I sing as I pull up to the new private school Ahvi would be attending. "We'll be lovers and frienddsss."

I wouldn't lie and say I wasn't nervous to be dropping off my baby to a school where I don't know anybody, but duty calls. Having a full time job while being a mommy is hard, and I wouldn't recommend juggling being a single mother into the collection either. Ahvi is 4, so my baby is going to pre-k, and Lord knows this is a milestone I haven't been ready for since she popped out my vagina.

I step out of the car and unbuckle my giggly toddler from her car seat, as she throws her legs and both my sides. "Do not wrinkle this dress little girl."

She just laughs and grabs her shiny miraculous ladybug themed bookbag and throws it over her shoulder as I push her curls out of her face.

"Mommy," she says as we begin to walk towards the entrance. "What if they no like me?"

"Ahvi Reign," I say, squatting down in front of my beautiful daughter and taking her hands in mine. "They are going to love you! And look at your dress, so pretty on you! Repeat after me."

She nods and prepares herself for her second round of daily affirmations.

"I am beautiful."

"I am butiful," she repeats in the best way she can.

"I am kind."

"I am kind."

"I love myself," I say, and spin her around.

"I love my-shelf," she responds, giggling.

"I will have a great day!"

"I will have a great day," she shouts jumping up and down. I tickle her a little, making her squirm with the little laughs I can't seem to not listen to in awe of.