𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒾𝓉𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝐼𝓈𝓈𝓊𝑒𝓈- Central Cee

𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨

𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙭 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪

"A man should never call you out your name, Y/n," my best friend, Nickoll tells me. "I don't care what you did or what you said. Him calling you a bitch was fully crossing that line.

"I know Nicki," I respond, staring down at the shoes he bought me to match with him while we were on tour. Cee did that a lot- bought me things. Every time he'd think of me, see me sad or mess up, he'd shower me with materialistic things to make me happy. And in the moment they did, because I come from nothing. But eventually you get used to money and you realize that it's nothing compared to loyalty. And Cench just wasn't that.

My phone vibrates in my hand and I ignore the message, knowing that it's probably the millionth text message from Cench or my ring camera going off because a bug is flying in front of it or a package is getting delivered. I wouldn't even be surprised if it's Cench himself at my house, leaving rose petals on my floor and gifts on my bed like always.

"You tired of it yet," she asks me, wrapping her arm around my shoulder. I nod my head, knowing exactly what she means. Am I tired of him yet. "You say that, but he'll make you weak in your knees again and then break your heart again. You'll be right here again. Asking me to come over again. I'm gonna always be here for you regardless though."

"You don't know him like I do-"

"I don't need to know him. I know what he does to you. I know how he makes you feel. That's enough to show me what kind of person he is," she interrupts. And the worst part is, she's right.

But she doesn't know about the times he's talked me through panic attacks. Or the times he's kissed my scars on my body when I was insecure. She didn't see his face the first time I told him I loved him, how his whole body froze. She didn't understand the way he loved me, the way he tended to my every need. He catered to me in ways that every man should cater to a woman. He just cheats. And I can't take it anymore.