Ch 3: Inturducing the Radio Demon

After the deer radio demon faints I walk over to his body. The look on his face tells me he’s going through the thoughts I’m making him see in detail from multiple perspectives, the percs of having magic like the type I do which drives off evil, so imagine what it can do in Hell.

Anyways I debate killing him but deside not to as I’m a forgiving person most of the time and he seems he’ll bring some entertainment to this Hell maybe more, you never know.

I pick up his body and teleport with a snap of my fingers back to the Café to still find the others there. They give questioning looks when they see me and the deer demon I’m carrying.

“He is the one that we felt earlier with the emence power and was going on a rampage through my territory.” I say simply as if it meant nothing to me. They all knew better then that though.

“Why is he still alive then?” Karma asking me due to the fact I barely let anyone live if they dare do that, dare rampage in my territory.

“One because he didn’t know better yet and two because I want to see what he’ll bring to this Hell” I reply to understandable question. I usually don’t even do that, reason for Rosie and Zestial’s curious and odd looks towards me. But truly I want some fun and this seems like a fun way to get it.

Before leaving Karma asks me to send her and the girls home which I do for her with the snap of my fingers and Zestial asks Rosie if she’d like to come home since me and Zestial still live in the same house due to we found each other’s company very gentle and relaxing. We also found the house is on the line between his territory and mine. Rosie accepts the offer, intrigued by what we could do with the new demon after I find out what I wanted to do and did it.

I raise my hand and teleport us to the house, still like how it was centuries ago, just a bit newer with a few extensions of rooms that I wish to have or have been destroyed by near by turf wars. I walk away to my bedroom on the second story and bring the still out cold Alastor in with me. When I get inside my room I use magic to seal him in a shell so he could not get out or destroy anything. It worked like a shield almost but obviously not because it in cased him. Now all there was to do was wait.

Alastor pov
I seem to be in a dark space as the visions finally stopped. Those visions are not ones to be taken lightly because the person who gave them to me or at least who I saw before I black out and got them and they did have her in them so I assume it was her. They were also not just from point of view but from those of the victims I don’t know how it was even possible to do someone like that and what I saw was stuff of not only my nightmares but those that would break others and myself if I didn’t have the barely strong enough will power to not let happen.

Darkness is now all that I can see, my mind I realize as I see my own thoughts and memories from my own point of view and yet not at all. It was strange as if we knew it was our point of view from a different view, that was until I was sucked away from it to feel myself coming back to my senses and opening my eyes. The light in the rom isn’t to bright so I’m able to adjust to it quickly to the light. I see that I’m in a floating… shield of transparent black. Interesting truly.

“Finally, you’re awake… Alastor” I hear a voice say, recognizing it as I look toward a woman sitting on a bed. It’s the woman from earlier. Fun indeed as my smile that I have grows bigger with intrigment. I try to grow in size but I get a jolting shock through my body but the woman just looks at me not even moving once except for shaking her head.

“I was going to tell you not to try anything but what ever now. But now, down to business, you were caught rampaging through my territory and I don’t take kindly to that so you’re even lucky to be alive right now.” She folds her hands, laying her head on them as she continued to speak, “Now I think we can be good friends but that means you can’t go rampaging through my territory or any other overlords of that I care for. Don’t worry I’ll show you were they are so there is no mix up but otherwise go for it but overlords are not something to be taken lightly, understand?” I nod my head in understandment because I know from what happened earlier and what I can feel now with her power she didn’t use barely any of it, neither was I but still, this is something someone to be cautious of.

She goes on to explaining everything about Hell and for a brief moment in between I ask why she was taking the effort to do this, she went on saying someone did this to her when she first arrived in Hell so she liked to do the same, well with only those who could have a chance at becoming an Overlord due to the fact she had a reputation to keep.

After about an hour later she let’s me out and takes me down stairs where I meet two other overlords and we quickly become friends. This is going to be a fun after life, I can feel it.

Y/n pov
It’s been a couple weeks since Alastor came to Hell and he has already become an Overlord, he killed many overlords, large power ones too, broadcasting all of them over radio that I gave him in my territory. It kinda helps me keep my reputation up as cold and heartless so a win win in this case fir me and Alastor but he did keep away from Rosie, Karma, Zestial and me, for obvious reasons, and our territory, well with rampages at least but our friendship has only grown from then. I can’t wait to see what he brings to Hell next.