Ch 13: Fighting Heaven

A/n: I'm sorry for how long this took, enjoy

Third pov:
Up in heaven Adam flies down through a portal to Hell with all the exorcist angels too. They head straight to the hotel where Charlie and the others are waiting. As angels land and try to kill off demons they get slaughtered themselves, the battle was on. Alastor put a force field around the hotel and shadow tendrils sprouting from the shield are holding and swinging angelic weapons at the angels. It lasts for quick some time until Adam shoots it down, landing on the roof with Alastor there.

“Adam, first man, next to die.” Alastor says while thinking of the many pleasurable and fun ways to kill him.

“Who are you?” Adam asks dumbly.

“Alastor, pleasure to meet you,” he says as he stamps down his cane as green light is admitted and voodoo magic and tendrils come out of the roof, “I’m going to end you fucking life.”

A fight ensures between the two powerful beings as the group down below continues fighting each other. All this fighting is causing negative energy to surge, helping  someone who was just about healed. Everyone didn’t think that she would wake up anytime soon so they made sure to have not one angel make their way into the hotel. Little did they know what would happen later because of this fighting.

Alastor and Adam were fighting until Adam broke Alastor’s staff and cut him across the chest. Before being able to kill Alastor, Alastor disappeared into the shadows. Adam doesn’t stick around though, he joins the battle down below with the others. Sir Pentious sees that things aren’t going good for everyone and decides the save everyone, not before confessing to Cherri Bomb. But as he is about to fire the death ray towards Adam, Adam shoots the entire blimp, vaporizing it completely and Sir Pentious. Everyone is hit by that and is extremely sad from it. Charlie calls Razzle and Dazzle, transforming into her own demon form. She hops onto Razzle and fly after Adam until they are on the roof, after stabbing Adam with her demonic trident, golden blood glistening in the red light of the pentagram.

“That’s princess of Hell to you.” Charlie demands as her speared tail swishes behind her. Adam flies at her and choke her in the air, scaring everyone until Lucifer shows up, punching Adam once and catching Charlie, stern look on his face before it softens when he lands, smiling a gentle smile at her.

“How many more of you fuckers am I going to have to kill?” Adam complains.

“Oh I’m the only one you have to worry about is me. You see, you messed with my daughter and now I’m going to fuck you.” Lucifer said not realizing how that came out, even Angel had a smug look that said ‘kinky’.

“It’s fuck you up dad.” Charlie whispers.

“Wait what did I say?” Lucifer asks, completely forgetting about Adam until Adam punches him.

They take to the sky and Lucifer keeps dodging Adam's attacks and teasing Adam as well until Adam has enough and shoots a light beam and cuts the hotel in half, Charlie falling down the crack.

Lucifer wasn’t going to get there in time and he knew it as he tried but then something no one expected happened. Someone caught Charlie and the surge of power that made angels a d demons alike freeze in fear. The one who caught Charlie wasn’t only furious and levitating to Lucifer, handing off Charlie to him, with magic as Adam tries to punch them but is sent crashing into the ground by not only Lucifer but y/n as well. But a bunch of angels cushion his fall so he gets back up into the air. Lucifer was about to fly at him with Charlie but y/n puts a hand in front of him and shakes her head.

“Its time to show him why he doesn’t mess with Hell when I’m around.” Y/n says, deadly soft.

Y/n pov:
I was furious when I woke up because I wake up to a light beam barely missing me and Charlie falling. I caught her in time and used my magic to levitate into the air, taking in the destruction and everything that have been done to my home. I will not let this go on any more. I look at Adam with a glare.