Ch 4: The Soul Siren in the Hotel!

It’s been awhile now since Alastor came to Hell but he’s been missing now for 7 years, odd. Well everyone didn’t know he actually is back but I do, I feel it. Husk does too. After all Alastor does own his soul. I see the broadcast of Princess Charlie's new project, the Happy Hotel rehabilitation for sinners. Husk was gambling and drinking with me siting near by in Mimzy's bar, a friend of Alastor from when they were alive l, she let’s me get free drinks and stuff for singing in karaoke and performing on stage. Having the voice of a siren for singing is very useful for that. Back to Charlie’s idea, I thought it was very sweet of her since I know she cares but when people start laughing taking it as a joke it makes me a little upset. It’s when people say that it won’t last long or that they’ll blow up or wreck the place just to prove it useless is what makes me angry so I decided one day I’ll teach the sinners in Hell a lesson. I think I’ll help protect the hotel not yet but soon, I think I got to remind people I’m still here. Knowing Alastor he’ll do the same thing except for the fun of watching it.

I walk out of the bar about an hour after, thinking about dragging Husk out with me but then he disappeared mid game, Alastor must’ve summoned him. Anyways on my way out when Mimzy tries to stop me but one look to her and she doesn’t argue and moves. I look at which territory is next to go on a rampage through and would you lookie here it’s the Vees. I shoot Vox a message through the phone I got recently, letting him know what’s going to happen. I can tell he’s starting to panic by how much was texting and calling me with me not replying once, proalready telling the othe Vees about it and to get their most important people off the streets and in buildings. I’m on the edge of the Vees’ territory when I let my cloak to conceal myself fall, people who instantly know who I am run and the chase is on.

Alastor pov:
I’m in the newly renamed Hazbin Hotel and have just summoned Husker to be the bar tender but then he tells me that doesn’t surprise me but yet does.

“Alastor?”

“Yes my dear friend?” I answer, radio sounds flowing through my voice like usual.

“Y/n has been missing you, I saw her at the right before you summoned me here” he tells me in what would appear to be nonchalantly but I know he does care about Y/n, they became close friends pretty quickly mostly due to Y/n's kind nature yet respectable personality.

“Is that so~” I smile even broader, “ Well I must pay her visit then.”

“Don’t bother because I think she’ll be joining us here by the look on her face from the when the news aired about this place.” Husker explained to me, realizing only then that Vagutha, Charlie, and Angel Dust looking at me and Husk with a who’s that look.

“Who’s Y/n? Is it someone ya fuck with smiles?” Angel answers just how he does all the time.

I give a more discussed look at the comment but still keep my smile on. “Oh Heavens no, she’s an old dear friend on mine I met here in Hell. Fun dear indeed.” I clarified, Charlie seems happy about but Vagutha rolls her eyes.

“As long as they don’t destroy the hotel or do anything to anyone inside, otherwise I’ll kill them.” She states plainly with Angel chiming in with as I chuckle at her comment, “If Mr. Smiles over there is the strongest Overlord, I doubt his friend would even try.”

I stop dead in my laughing and it catches everyone’s attention. I shake my head, “While I’m flattered, I’m wondering who told you that?”

“Well everyone knows it like that because of well it’s you” Charlie chimes in, curios and confused on what I meant. I hear Husker laugh and I shoot him a glare and he stops

“Oh there is a stronger Overlord out there, trust me.” I state plainly as if it wasn’t a big deal.

“WHAT!!??” All except Husker yell, I just smile wider as I feel a familiar presence coming toward the hotel but still quick far away, freshly finished with a rampage in the Vees’ territory.

“Ever heard of the “Soul Siren” I start as I walk over to the TV, taking the remote as much as I despise it turn it to Chanel news 777 (made it up because how many knew 7 is known as the devil’s number) and it goes over a recent rampage in the Vees’ territory by the Soul Siren. I look and can see the pure terror, even in Angel's face as they listen to what is said and see who she is.

Just then a knock at the door sounds, snapping everyone out of their trance. Charlie opens the door then slams it shut just like how she did earlier with me. And just like me, opens it again before slamming it shut once more. I laugh at the similarity.

“Uhm Guys the soul siren is here” Charlie says nervously as if only now feeling her power.

“Well let her she won’t” I say as I open the door to be met with a still having a bit of blood on her face y/n. When she sees me, her smile becomes wide and happy, like that of a child. She even starts bounce from foot to foot just a little before grabbing me into such a powerful hug that it knocks us over. We still it off though. Y/n stands up and brushes herself off, smiling brightly which makes me smile a genuine smile.

The others gawk a bit, Jaws dropped to the floor. Here standing in front of me was the Soul Siren but yet acted nothing like reputation, well before she settled down from her own laughter at their faces, then she smiled one that sent even shivers down my spine, so you can imagine the other’s and how they felt well except Husker for some odd reason.

Y/n walks over to Charlie and her smile softens while putting a gentle hand on Charlie’s shoulder. I remember when y/n did that for me on times from right before I went “missing” and I remember the feeling, motherlike and ever so gentle. It wasn’t the touch of the Soul Siren, no I felt that once, when I first came to Hell and to be honest never wish to feel that again. But that, that touch, was accepted touch of y/n, gentle, soft, comforting, a touch that makes you want to spill every secret and sin you have or ever done. Truly remarkable it was.

Soon after Charlie smiles and realizes the true person she has in front of her, lying that same gentle motherly hand on her shoulder and it makes her stiffen but then instantly relax. Y/n opens her arms offering a hug to Charlie, who knowing who Charlie is with hugs, gladly excepts. I get a bit jealous because I love the feeling oh y/n’s hugs.

Y/n pov
I start hearing a radio crackling behind me as I hug Charlie, the princess of Hell herself, and I know exactly who’s getting jealous. I look over my shoulder at Alastor who has a jealousy smile plastered on his face and if it wasn’t his smile that gave it away, it was his eyes, after all the eyes are the window to the soul.

“You know instead of being jealous and putty about this Alastor, you could just join the hug” I tease the famous radio demon and he just turns his head away, embarrassed by me calling him out, it makes giggle a bit before seeing someone holding an angelic spear at me.

I find Charlie looking behind her to find the same white haired girl with an x over one eye with the angelic spear pointed at me. Charlie quickly gets away from me towards said girl, “Vaggie, it’s alright, stand down, she won’t do anything.”

“Babe this is the Soul Siren, you never know what could going on in their head, they could kill everyone here, they’re a danger.” The one Charlie called Vaggie says, intent to kill me, well try to, if I take one foot out of line. I laugh at the thought.

“Sweet heart, Vaggie right, you couldn’t do anything to me even of you wanted to. Also if I wanted to hurt anyone here I would’ve already done so and even Husk knows that.” I point towards the bartender at the bar.

“It is true what she says, but don’t you try saying something about her being this nice because trust me she has a reputation to up hold so she will do things even if she doesn’t want to, even the angels are scared of her.” That last part surprised everyone except Alastor and obviously y/n.

There was a demon in Hell that the angels were scared of. How is that even possible? Those were the questions written on everyone’s face.

“I can kill them, kill their soul with a snap of my fingers.” I say nonchalantly as if what I said wasn’t a big deal.

A very pink spider demon with a broken soul behind a very well done mask stands up, yelling, “What!? That is possible?” to which I nod my head.

“Then why do extermination still go on?” Ah that’s where this was going.

“Because Charlie, I only protect those who can give me something, reputation makes it that way, I can’t just protect all of Hell, if people found out about my kind heart, they’d use it to their advantage to destroy me, we don’t want that now do we? After all I’m the only person who can stop overlords fighting or from going on a rampage. Also I don’t feel like making all of Heaven my enemy like that.” I say softly but sternly. Honestly it wasn’t all of the truth, part of it is that I think that some people out their do deserve to die and have their soul destroyed, child rapists and murders being those people mostly. They don’t deserve to live. I like torturing them the most.

“But anyways back to why I’m here. I wish to help this hotel of yours, mostly because some people find it a joke and they need to be taught a lesson.” I smile a sinister smile as I look over my shoulder to the window that peers out to Hell.