ch 5 part 2: befriending a broken soul

We pull up to the bar and walk inside heading straight to the counter. The bartender recognizes me and nod his head to me and even Angel.

"I see you brought a friend y/n, I'm assuming you want your usual though?" The bartender asks me and I nod my head.

"This is Angel Trevor(don't hate the name my little sister gave it to me) Trevor this is Angel" I introduce the two as Angel orders his drink. I smile at how happy he became in this setting then I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around to see, who would you know, Mimzy.

"You need something Mimzy?"

"I know you don't work tonight but the person we had to sing tonight had to cancel so people are unhappy. Do you think you could sing today? I know it's last minute but you and your friend can have your drinks on the house if you do this for me."

"But of course Mimzy. Let me go change a bit" I swish my hand making my magic swirl around me to make a different outfit for preforming(use your imagination only thing is its going to have to be sparkly). Mimzy and Angel start applauding the outfit, obviously loving it.

"So you do this often toots?" Angel asks and I nod my head.

"Yeah and you'll see why in a second." I say as walk over to the steps that lead up to the stage. Mimzy is on the other side of the curtain, saying that they've found someone for singing but don't say who for she handed me a headset and I turn it on. After picking the sound I was going to sing, the music starts.

… You chain me up, still speculating
Never enough but soon
You'll see I'm unrestrainable
I'm uncontainable

I can already hear the crowd recording who I am when I start singing and when the red curtain pulls back, the cheering only gets louder. I sing bolder when I see it, all thise happy faces.

Any moment,  I'll have you begging
Don't turn your back
Oh, can't you see that I'm untamable?
I'm unmistakable
… I'm hearing it all, I hear it in my head
Whispering, they're whispering again
Hearing it all, they see me as a threat
Pushing me, keep pushing to the edge

The song I'm singing to the just sounds like a song that is upbeat, hellish, and that they can vibe to but in reality it's really how people know me when they know me as the Soul Siren, but not here. Here im known more by my give stage name. Mimzy thought it would be funny to give me the stage name 'The Singing Siren'. I did agree but it's a little unoriginal but I don't mind that.

… You keep calling me a psycho
Got it in my head, careful what you say
Think you might be right though
You made me a psycho, a psycho
You keep calling me a psycho
Thought that I was scared but I came prepared
Think you might be right though
You made me a psycho, a psycho

I see some new people to my show and I can tell they're new by the way they fan over my singing but seeing the fun I can put into their lives makes this Hell just a little bit more bearable I think.

… You won't stop me, don't bother trying
Never enough 'cause soon
You'll see I'm unrestrainable
I'm uncontainable
I always search for light in darkness
You'll never think I'm weak
'cause I'm untamable I'm unmistakable

I look over at Angel to see he's stunned by my voice, also never hearing me sing. But a true smile form's on his face as he soon starts jamming out to the song. I continue on singing

I'm hearing it all, I hear it in my head
Whispering, they're whispering again
Hearing it all, they see me as a threat
Pushing me, keep pushing to the edge