Ch 7: Vox don't try that again

I wake up the next day to I’m not kidding you, Sir Pentious trying to blow up the building. I teleport down stairs and Alastor freezes. Unpleasant memories filling his mind of how I am when I get woken up and am still grumpy.

“Y/n maybe go back inside…” He couldn’t even finish because I used magic to shut his mouth shut and I turn to him, my gaze making everyone freeze, they only realize now what happens when I’m extremely grumpy.  

“Are you going to help me defend the hotel or not Al?” I smile such a sinister smile but he only smiles and nods his head. We both use our powers to completely demolish the airship and the egg boys. But before being sent flying, Sir Pentious tore Alastor’s coat which passed him off and by now I’m wide awake.

“Well now it seems youre going to have to go to a taylor, why don’t I accompany you?” I offer already using my magic to change my outfit. At this rate I just need to calm my still going anger down.

Vox pov

“That bucket is back!?”

“I know, I thought he was gone for good too.”

“Well I guess I have to show who really is in charge now.”

(I’m not going to do the whole thing okay with the song right now) As me and Alastor are walking back to the hotel we here Vox’s song and he even adds a few things about me trying to make sound weak by making it sound like I’m hiding behind Alastor and it makes me pissed. Me and Alastor look at each other and nod. I teleport us both to his radio tower. He starts to sing into his microphone to the radio and let’s just say I love listening to this because once he’s done I turned back on the power. Vox was visibly confused on the TV as to be still being plugged in and this time I take the microphone and start singing.

Everybody’s talkin’ ‘bout sex

Everybody’s talkin’ ‘bout ex

Like no one really wants to find a genuine connect

Before they even look at you, they move on to the next

And I know that they say, “Don’t you worry, I’m the one”

Then the very next day, they said they’re done

And I don’t want to listen to the shit you’ve spun

No, I don’t want to listen to the shit you’ve spun

Walk into a party, feelin’ out of place

Everyone’s too cool, everyone’s too fake

I try to start a conversation but I can’t seem to relate

Yo, I’m about to get an Uber

As I sing I’m singing beautifully but this song was and is meant to be a I’m making a joke out of you and I due the thing I love most because I use the radio to transmit my spell, soul chains chaining everyone keeping them from moving that I want to not be allowed to move, forced to listen whether they to or not.

‘Cause you’re so fucking cool

You’re just way too fucking cool

And I don’t really care if you’re king

And I don’t really care for gold things

You’ll be pointing at some girls and saying, “Yeah, we had a fling”

But you’re not fooling me

You’re just a puppet on the string

Just a puppet on the string, oh

And they say, “Don’t you worry, I’m the one”

Then the very next day, they said they’re done

And I don’t want to listen to the shit you’ve spun

No, I don’t want to listen to the shit you’ve spun

Walk into a party, feelin’ out of place

Everyone’s too cool, everyone’s too fake

I try to start a conversation but I can’t seem to relate

‘Cause you’re so fucking cool

You’re just way too fucking cool

‘Cause you’re so fucking cool

Walk into a party, feelin’ out of place

Everyone’s too cool, everyone’s too fake (you’re just way too fucking cool)

Walk into a party, feelin’ out of place

‘Cause you’re so fucking cool

Where have all my friends gone?

I seem to have lost them on my way

And now, their spots are filled with Ken dolls

That tell me that I have got to stay

‘Cause you’re so fucking cool

You’re just way too fucking cool

‘Cause you’re so fucking cool

Walk into a party, feelin’ out of place

Everyone’s too cool, everyone’s too fake (you’re just way too fucking cool)

Walk into a party, feelin’ out of place

‘Cause you’re so fucking cool

Right before releasing the spell I say one last thing, “Vox don’t you dare try saving anything bad about me, you should know better then to mess with the Soul Siren.” I laugh in the end over the mic, a spine chilling laugh as I end the broadcast.

“Well wasn’t that fun~”

“Yes yes it was Alastor~” I reply with a sharp smirk as I stare out to Hell.

A/n This was just because I wanted to do it so don’t blame it for being short please.