Prologue

"Ramya is also another employee of ours who had made our company proud and according to me she deserves to be on this mission and not Cherry who has not even completed a single mission properly. You said that we don't support nepotism! Then what went wrong? Yesterday you talked to Mr. Mehra and everything was in your control at that time,then what went wrong? You are now following every order he gives you without a single word or hesitation." said Colonel Garima. Archana was not able to even look into her eyes, she hesitated for a bit before sitting down and taking a glance of her aunt's eyes.

Garima was sitting just in front of her." Look Archie, I will try to understand your situation. But first you must tell me about it. What happened?" Garima asked Archana adding a soft tone in her last sentence.
"They have her. He is threatening us using her." Archana said staring right into her aunt's eyes. "Archana...are you talking about Eagle Eye?"
Garima asked hoping that her guess would not be true. Archana slowly nodded. Garima's face was pale by that time. She stood up and Archana followed her movement."Cherry Mehra is his daughter and just because of the Eagle eye-"
"Don't say her name" Garima said stiffly.
" And just because of her we have to follow the instructions given by Mr.Mehra." Archana said. "Archie, you are not just a normal girl, you are the CEO of SPARTANS (S.T.) which means having great courage and self-discipline. You guys have done hundreds of risky missions and in every mission we thought that it is going to be our last one but you...you were the one because of whom we got our hopes back everytime." Garima said.

Archana was indeed a very brilliant agent back in her time. It has been twenty years since her  first mission and now she is the one who finds other agents who can be like her. She did found many and one of them was Eagle Eye." Then why are you getting scared of Mr. Mehra?" Garima was now having a concerned face with frustrated tone.
She regretted saying that.

Archana's hand by that time had formed a fist and she was gritting her teeth. She was angry. She stepped forward towards her her aunt.
"Yes I am scared of him and I also have a very good reason for that" Archie said controlling her anger." Are we still talking about that topic?" Garima asked. Archana stepped a little back and turned her back on Garima. "Do you want me to forget about it?" There were glimpse of tears in her eyes as Archie spoke."I am sorry" Garima said.
"Do you really think that sorry will-" Archana said while turning back to talk face to face again with her Aunt but by that time Garima marched out from her office and her two junior officers who might still be in training followed her.

Archana went towards her desk, where on one side a big screen was there which was showing all the CCTV footages and on the other side their was a big glass window from where atleast half of the Delhi city can be seen. Archana switched on her phone and dialled a number.

"Give her the phone" Archana said without any expressions.
Muffled screaming was heard from that side.

"Madam wants to talk to you" someone said but not to Archana.
"You're a bitch Archie!" A Cracking voice was heard from that side."Oh Hello Eagle Eye!" Archana said mockingly.

"Long time no talking I see." Archana started laughing by that time but no so hard that it will make her voice sound dull.

"Take the phone back Raju" Archie ordered.

"Madam, any instructions?" Raju asked.

"Give this little piece of good news to Mr. Mehra that I'll come to see him tomorrow." Archana said and put her feet over the glass table and her black boots were sticking out catching special attention.

"Okay Madam, anything else?" Raju said.
"No." Archana said and disconnected the call.

Hey guys,
This is your Author.
I am sorry for so many updates.
I will try to improve myself day by day.
Have a Good Day🤗.