Chapter Two: The Secret

"So you are trying to tell me...that you want to join The Spartans AGAIN." He said with a serious tone in his voice.
"Yeah..." I replied and took a sip from my cup of Cappuccino.
"No. No you cannot take part in that organisation." He said sternly.

"But why? It is a good idea and I seriously can't handle all this nightmares anymore." I said in a relax way without giving any particular expressions.

"And maybe you should too join. I don't understand why you don't wanna know your last name." Shit!... I regretted saying that.

"Look. I didn't mean to say-"
"No need for clarification." He cut me in the middle of my sentence. He sighed and said softly.
"Nadia...what if you get hurt in this fire of revenge that is in your heart? I can't afford losing you too." He looked down. He has also lost Kusha like I have lost Noah.

"Remember what we were taught in India during our childhood?" I asked him.

"What?" He asked. "Jo Dar Gaya Woh Mar Gaya." I replied.
(It means that if you are scared to do the right thing, you'll never be successful).

"Yes I remember that but this is way too different Nadia. It doesn't matter if you choose the right thing or the wrong thing, you'll die." He said.

"Well now thier is no option left..." I said because I have already given the interview and in some time the accepted letter will arrive. I knew what I was gonna do in the interview room if Ruby Roy would cross her limits and it worked. Now she is herself gonna accept me in the position that I was in before.

She would've been my junior if I didn't leave The Spartans.

"What do you mean?" He moved a little forward towards the table. "Well...I have already applied for it and..." I hesitated a bit because I know he won't tolerate this.

It's not like he controls me or is possessive about me.
When we were kids we used to be together.

He is with me form kindergarden and from there onwards we were the most famous duo in the whole India society.

Some educated people understood our relation that we were just like a blood related brother and sister but were not blood related.

And some uneducated people thought that I tied rakhi on Nate's hand just to show that we were not in a sexual or any other kind of relationships.

Well an exception in our cute brother sister relation is that we used to date in class eight but soon realised that the boy in whose wrist the girl has tied a rakhi is considered her brother and a brother must protect her sister from everything.

And we also understood that it was just attraction and we didn't actually had a thing for each other.

"And...and what?" He asked patiently. He takes care of me like I am his real sister and that is why he is on top in my priority list after Noah.

"I think I'll start from tomorrow." I said and shrugged my shoulder, giving him a 'I can't do anything' expression.

"You threatened the interviewers?" He said just to confirm even after knowing the answer.

I just nodded my head.

"Seriously Nadia when are you gonna stop doing all these things?" He asked as frustration took all over him.

I smirked a little and leaned forward on the table , kept my arms on the table and crossed them. I let out a sigh full of sarcasm, "Never." I said looking sternly into his eyes and then smiling slowly.

I have read enough books and am well experienced to easily read a person.

.
.
.

Hello guys❤️.
Sorry for late updates.
I'll try my best to improve😊.

Comment your thoughts on this story please🥰✨.

Have a Good Day🤗.