Chapter Five: Weird Sensations

"Why are you telling me all that Nadia!"

Nate shouted at me when I told him the third time about what my secretary told me this morning. We usually or we can say regularly take a walk after our shift gets over.

"Because you have to know about it, it's very important and confidential."

I sounded tired after my first day which clearly didn't seem like the first one , but it was.

"Then if it's confidential then why are you telling me all that! You know you are not suppose to spill the tea this much." He continued to speak.

As we walked passed a dark alley. I felt as if the time had stopped. All the alleys passed by quickly and unnoticed. But this one was different. It was having a rather attractive aura then a thrilling one.

My pace slowed and my legs turned towards that direction.

There were voices of crows and cats but the was this one voice that was deep and husky and mascular.
It called out my name,"Nadia,darling I am here to see you. Come to me. Let's go to Paris together. It's been a while isn't it? Come to me Nadia."

I slowly and slowly fastened my pace towards the dark alley. While the man kept repeating,-'Yes darling just like that. Come to me. Come to me.' Suddenly my legs stopped. I wanted to move and go towards the dark alley but I just couldn't move. It was as if I had freezed in this summer season."Nadia...COME TO ME!"

I gasped as Nate jerked me back and a drunkard with an alcohol bottle in his hand. He drove his car on a high speed in front of us and threw his bottle out which would've almost hit me but Nate pulled me towards him.

Soon I realized that we were standing on a footpath near the main road and all the alleys have passed. "Are you even listening to what what I am saying?" Nate fumed with anger. "Yes, I was just a bit distracted by those...leave it. Yes so, what were you saying again? I said shaking my head. I just wanna shrug off this matter

Just for now.

We live in the same building but different apartments. Mine is on the fifth floor while he is on the second one.
He got out from the elevator and went towards his room. I waved at him like a three year-old and he he chuckled and waved back. As the doors of the elevator were about to close when I converted my waving hand into a middle finger showing hand.

He gave a smile and  raised his hand to show both his middle finger but the elevator doors closed by that time and his room mate also had opened the door by that time.

I shuffled with my keys on the keyhole. Damn I am feeling dizzy.
I took out my phone and dialed my roommate's number. I raised my phone to my ear and leaned against the door. The door swung open and I fell on some cushions.

"Ouch, Joe! I shouted at my room mate but soon realised that I was the one on top if her. I got up and helped her get up too. "Where were you Nadia? I've been calling you since morning amd even messaged you for almost thirty times!" She scolded.

"Joe honey...I was busy at my work. You know I've finally got a job now." I hanged the keys on the keyholder and went into my room. "Did you know what happened today?" I ran out from my room said this to Joe eagerly waiting for her to reply. It's the same thing I'd been telling Nate the whole time since we met after our shifts were over.

She jumped in suprise but hid it because she didn't want that her cold sexy badass bitch look get ruined by her girly girl behaviour.

"Yeah, go ahead." We sat down in our pyjamas and two bag of cheetos in hand.

"Cassandra from my office is the sister of-" I was interrupted by a loud thud which came from the direction of the front door. We threw the packet of cheetos and ran towards the door. There stood Nate and Brian. Nate's hand was on the door which means he banged it. Nate shouted,"That's CONFIDENTIAL Nadia!"

"Nadia why didn't you shut the door properly." Joe asked turning towards me. While I stood blank, soon realizing that I was about to reveal a top secret to my roommate. 'Bad entry but good timing Nate' I thought.
I invited them in after giving each a slap on there head.

.
.
.

Late Updates, I know you guyz might be angry but I promise that I'll try my best. Love you All.
Please comment on how you feel about this and don't forget to Vote😉.

Have a Great Day 🤗.