New Story : Dark Obsession

📢 Exciting News Alert! Dive into the gripping world of mystery and suspense with my latest book, "Dark Obsession"! For all you thriller/mystery enthusiasts craving another heart-pounding adventure, this is your next must-read. Following in the footsteps of "My Thorns".

"Dark Obsession" promises to deliver the same pulse-quickening thrills and unexpected twists that kept you hooked until the very last page. Prepare to embark on a journey filled with secrets, intrigue, and a relentless pursuit of the truth. Get ready to lose yourself in the darkness of obsession... Go check it up!

#DarkObsession #MysteryThriller #NewRelease 📚🔍

Story Description:

Emma Myers has been working for the Operative for about four years. They're a clandestine group of spies working as a part of MI6 to manage matters of country security. This is the only job Emma's ever known, and she's one of the best.

Over the years, Emma's heard the whispers of the League, a dangerous group of assassins that seem to run opposite the Operative in terms of goals and outcomes. What Emma never expected was that she might find herself closely tangling with one of the league's best, Jenna Ortega.

They keep crossing paths, but then one day, Jenna just disappears and goes dark. That is, until she shows up in Emma's hotel room, suddenly needing Emma's help.