Leaving To A New World

Naruto pov

After losing the fight with Sasuke at the Valley Of The End, Naruto finds himself at the hidden leaf hospital. Naruto starts thinking about his life, what was he doing in Konoha, nobody approved of his existence, his sensei didn't teach him anything useful, and his team mates did not treat him well. He having to always hid who he truly is and put on an idiotic facade, just wanted to be his real self but he couldn't because the villagers would hate him more. He would just love to leave the village but the Akatsuki would get him, since he wasn't strong enough to fight them. All in all his life sucks,He starts falling asleep but finds himself in his mindscape.

Naruto : What do you want kyubi?

Kyubi  : Why didn't you do it?

Naruto found himself confused at the kyubis question.

Naruto : What are talking?

Kyubi  : Why didn't you kill the Uchiha, you had him your attack was stronger than his and don't give me that bullshit about you and him being friends because we both know it's just part of your mask

Naruto : Because I would be killed by the villagers and hunted like an animal because my own life is not in my hands

The kyuubi only felt pity for the boy in front of him. This boys whole existence was rejected by this village and he doesn't even know what love is, even he knew what love was, so he was amazed that Naruto was somewhat still sane after all the hardships he had experienced.

Kyubi : Okay brat I have a deal that will benefit us both.

Naruto seemed intrigued by this deal the kyubi was talking about.

Naruto : I'm listening.

Kyubi : Okay I have a way that will ensure my freedom without you dying and a way for you to get a new start at life away from Konoha. To sweeten the deal l will tell you who your parents are and give you their memories of every jutsu they knew so you could perform them.

Naruto didn't even need to think twice and said I'm in.

Kyubi : Good, so your father is Minato Namikaze the fourth hokage and your mothers name is Kushina Uzumaki.

Naruto couldn't believe it was his father who condemned him to a life of hatred and despair. Hatred stated to well up in Naruto and was directed towards his father.

Naruto : Continued

Kyubi : The jutsu that you cast will be a jutsu that separates us and another that will send you to another dimension.

Naruto seemed quite pleased with this and knew he would be a fool to pass it up and so he accepted he had nothing to lose.

Naruto : Hey kyubi can you change someones DNA?

Kyubi  : Yes, it's a simple thing to do

Naruto : Then can you please do me a favor of making my Uzumaki genes more dominant and I would like you to help me intigrate madara cells into my self.

Kyubi  : Okay but why?

Naruto : I hate my father and don't want to look like him and as for the cells I merely want the sharingun up my sleeve since I won't have you any more.

The kyubi was just wondering where the hell did Naruto get Madara cells. Naruto had found them in one of Orochimarus labs and decided to keep them in a scroll that he always took with him and thank God he didn't lose them while fighting Sasuke.

Kyubi : Fine we will begin when you leave the hospital.

Naruto nodded his head and left the mindscape. A few minutes later Jiriya came to tell him that they will leave for a training trip after 3 days naruto just nodded and Jiriya left. After a day of recovery naruto went and told the kyubi to begin the DNA change and invusing Madras cells. The process was painful naruto didn't scream because he did not want to alert anyone, after a few hours the process was complete.