Chapter 2

Naruto passed through the portal and found himself in a forest and decided that he would train and stay there for at 6 months. Naruto find a cave so he can have a place to sleep before sleep naruto decides to use SHADOW CLONE JUTSU and summons 40 of them and tells them to go and gather information the all nod their heads and leaves. Naruto then goes to sleep.

Naruto wakes up in the morning and tell himself that he won't despel the clones for 5 months and decides to eat the food he brought with so he can begin his training. Naruto decides to begin his training with tree and water walking so he can adjust to his 9 year old body. He doesn't put weights on so he won't damage his body and begins. After completing the chakra control exercises he decides to learn more about the sharingan and he takes out the scroll. He learns that the sharingan can help you memorises and copy anything, it can trap people in illusions, predict movement and see enengy flow but the say one thing that naruto will never forget it says " remember the sharingan is nothing more than a tool and can be sharp or dull depending on the user, the eyes don't make you a God". Naruto figures that most Uchiha didn't head this warning result in the attitude that they have.

Naruto over 5 day practices chakra control and the sharingan. He also remembers that Kurama told him that he has e.m.s and decides he will learn about when he is 15 years old. Naruto takes out chakra paper so he can check his elements he sees the paper slipt into 4 parts, one cruckles, damps, burns and turns to dirt this means he had all elements. Naruto was happy with the result and knew it would be hard to master them all but with information he has and the sharingan it should possibly to do it.

Over the course of 4 and a half months he trained non stop he had perfect control of his chakra because he didn't have Kurama anymore and now was able to do 2jutsu for wind, water, earth, 1 for lightning and 3 for fire. He also found out that he still had his healing factors so he also started using weight seals because it wouldn't damage his body. While going through the Uchiha scroll he found a summoning contract for hawks and hadn't signed it but he was signing it today. He signs his name and performs the hand seal SUMMONING JUTSU.

Naruto then find himself in a beautiful forest filled with hawks and one approaches him. Naruto decides to introduce himself.

Naruto : hello my name is Naruto and I just signed the hawk contract.

R.H : hello my name is Gray please follow me to the boss.

Naruto nods and follow him until they reach the boss home. They enter and naruto finds himself in front of an elderly hawk.

Gray : hello lord this is naruto the new summoner

Lord. H: how long has it been since we had a summoner perhaps he is the reason we find ourselves in a new world

Naruto : what are you talking about

Lord.H : 4.5 months ago we were teleportede here.

Naruto then begin to explain his situation and the hawks looked at him surprised that Naruto had crossed dimensions with there main contract which is why there where in this new world they were even more surprised that he had the sharingan.

Lord.H : okay naruto what do you think of this sharingan

Naruto : it's nothing more than a tool is doesn't make you a god

The boss hawk smiled they had a good summoner one who wasn't arrogant and believesd his eyes made him a God this is the reason the had rejected all the Uchiha who had come before they didn't know the meaning of hard work.

Lord.H : now naruto we will accept you as our new summoner the contract shall be passed on to your descendents.

Naruto : thank you very much