Chapter 6

It has been 3 years since Zuko has been banished and a lot has happened Azula has mastered air, fire and lightning bending even learning some seals. Naruto had mastered all his elements and could perform all his parents techniques and even fully mastered his eternal mangekyo sharingan. He has taught azula some jutsu and naruto was sure they were more powerful than Ozai. While there were sleeping Naruto's clone that he had sent to avatar Roku's temple dispelled then naruto suddenly wakes up.

Azula : what's wrong naruto.

Naruto : it seems like the avatar has returned.

Naruto smiles the avatar beginning back was a good thing he or she could be very useful. Azula is shocked at the news but seeing Naruto smiling and she starts thinking about the situation. Then she gets it.

Azula : I see we use the avatar to get rid of my father but it would take some time

Naruto : yes but we don't know if he or she has mastered the elements or not so I'll send one of my bird friends to go to find him and spy on him.

Azula : looks like we won't have to get our hands dirty.

Naruto smiles and kiss azula, they go to sleep. After 3 months of spying on the avatar naruto is disappointed it would take more time than he thought but today he was summoned by the fire lord. He goes to the throne room and sees a man bowing before ozai.

Ozai : naruto this is general Zhou he'll be attacking the northern water tribe you are to go with him and observe the battle don't take action unless it's necessary.

Naruto : understood fire lord ozai

Naruto is then dismissed and told they will depart in 2 day. Naruto goes to his room to inform azula. He tells her.

Azula : isn't the avatar there training.

Naruto : yes I'll make sure he is not captured plus I'm just going there to observe not fight.

Azula : are you going to make an alliance with the water tribe.

Naruto : yes after we take over we'll end the war by taking everything and losing nothing. Once the water tribe is under us we can move to the earth kingdom. The problem is we can't rule with fear because it will lead to our downfall.

Azula : we can make a deal with the water tribe we'll provide them with resources and help there sister tribe. By doing this we'll earn there trust we can do this by using storage scrolls.

Naruto : good plan now your thinking like a queen

Azula : every queen needs a king right.

They kiss and do the naughty stuffy. Naruto packs for his trip and kisses azula goodbye naruto meets up with Zhou at the docks.

Naruto : greetings General Zhou

Zhou : yes lord naruto let us depart

Naruto nods and it takes them 3 days to reach the northern water tribe naruto also had his men with him they all were loyal to him and Azula not the fire lord. His men were full of water, earth and fire benders they all got along well. They knew of naruto and Azula plan which made them want to follow them more.

Naruto : well zack you'll be home soon and see your mother and grandma.

Zack was a water bender who was close to the chief and his daughter he was captured along with his father but managed to escape. He was on the verge of death when naruto saved him.

Zack : yeah but I wish this attack wasn't happening naruto.

Naruto men are his friends so they don't call him lord they only do this at the palace even for azula.