Chapter 4

After a couple of months Azula and naruto started hanging out more and realized they got along well. At school Azula and Naruto were equals but Azula could tell naruto was holding back even though they have never spared but that was about to change today. At school they were having sparing matches and Zuko was glaring at naruto hoping to fight him. The teacher began the matches until if was finally the last one.

Teacher : last match princess azula vs naruto

The class were shocked 2 of the strongest benders were going to spar, they were excited to see this fight except Zuko who thought azula would win. Azula and Naruto stared at each other and smiled and got in the wring.

Teacher : begin

They both get in a fighting stance looking at each waiting for the other to make the first move. Naruto decides to charge forward and tries to punch azula but she dodges and send fire toward naruto who also dodges. Azula rushes in forward and tried to kick to but it didn't work naruto jumps back and send fire her way but she moves out of the way and uses fire to launch herself forward and send a huge fire at naruto who barely dodges, Naruto rush her they fight hand to hand but azula realizes she's being pushed back as naruto was going for a punch she sees an opening and she pushes him which causes him to lose balance she takes the chance to send fire his way but naruto jumps in the air and wives hand signs FIRE STYLE PHENIX FLOWER JUTSU as she dodges the mini fire balls sent her way she loses track of naruto and he appears in front of her and pushes her out of the wring.

The teacher was amazed that 2 kids had such talent and the other couldn't believe the skill the showed. Zuko was just shocked that someone could beat Azula who was known as the best.

Naruto couldn't believe the skill azula showed, he knew she was prodigy but she was a genius she waited for him to move and observed him to gain information of his skills and took advantage of every opening he had she fought like a true warrior. He wondered how strong she would be if she knew more about chi. He walked up to azula and extended his hand to help her up.

Azula didn't know how to feel she hated losing and she was supposed to be angry but she wasn't, she didn't know how to feel. She took naruto hand and got up and made a mental note to ask naruto how strong is he.

Naruto : good match

Azula : thanks.

Mai, Ty lee and Zuko were shocked azula wasn't angry and couldn't understand why azula acted differently around naruto. They see naruto and Azula still talking like the sparing match meant nothing.

At the end of the day as it was home time azula approaches naruto. Naruto sees azula approaching him and waits for her.

Azula : hey naruto how are you so strong.

Naruto wonders if he should tell her about chi, azula was basically his best friend and seemed like she could keep a secret.

Naruto : are you free for the next 6 days.

Azula : ya

Naruto : then come to my place for a sleepover and I'll tell you.

Azula begins thinking about it and she agrees. She says she'll meet up with him at the fire flake store they go to. Naruto nods and say goodbye.

Azula pov

She was happy and kept wondering what she could learn from naruto. Zuko was watching azula and wondering what she was so happy about he expected her to be angry but she seems to excited for something. Azula goes to her mother since her father is busy being the fire lord to care about them.

Azula : mother tomorrow I shall be gone for 6 days to a friend's house for a sleepover.

Ursa : okay be careful