Chapter 5

Azula pov

As Azula is going home she is greeted by servants who take her things to her room. She then thanks them which surprise them and they leave. Azula had started Naruto plan of being nice to her servants.

As 3 week passes of her being nice she doesn't lash out at her servants and acts like her true self and puts on the mask in front of her father. There were rumors about her being spread about her being kind. The servant had stopped fearing her and some even started talking to her which she enjoyed plus she got information about what goes on in the place.

Zuko couldn't believe Azula was being nice but knew she was up to something. So he decides to confront her. Azula sees Zuko heading her.

Zuko : what are you up to

Azula : what are you talking about

Zuko : you being nice I know you are pretending.

Azula just looks at Zuko.

Azula : well what I do is none of your business.

When Zuko was about to say something a servant comes and tells them there father had summoned them, they go and meet there father.

Ozai : your uncle iroh has returned and we will be welcoming him back home, he is at the docks we'll go and fetch him.

Zuko smiles happy that his uncle is back and Azula just nods. So they head out to the dock with there mother. They arrive and greet iroh. On their way back they see a boy with red hair and blue eyes surrounded by bandit.

Zuko : hay that's naruto

Iroh : you know him

Zuko : yes his the most powerful bender in our school.

Ozai and Iroh are surprised at this and look towards azula and she nods. Ursa is not surprised since see knew about him.

Iroh : I'll go and help

Azula : no just watch

Iroh listens since he wants to see what naruto could do Ozai was also observing him.

Naruto pov

Naruto was just going for a walk and now finds himself surrounded by bandits wanting his money again how many times is this going to happen.

B1 : alright boys we got ourselves a rich kid

B2 : gives us your money or we'll kill you

Naruto : ya hows a no

They attack him but naruto dodges it easily they even try bending but it's not working so they call more bandits even the leader shows up. Naruto smiles and thinks it's the perfect time to use his sharingan so he activates it and is taking out the bandits like there nothing naruto shots a huge fire from his hands and takes out the bandits leaving only the leader.

Naruto : now what were you saying

Naruto was staring at the bandit with his sharingan. The bandits was scared he even pissed his pants.

B.L : you monster

Naruto : funny you calling me that after you tried to rob and kill me no get out of my sight.

Azula pov

Ozai couldn't believe the boy was this strong but what he wanted to know about was his eyes they had changed to red with 3 black tomoes. Ursa thinks naruto is a monster no boy should be able to do this. Iroh was just speechless and Zuko envyed naruto strength but azula just smiled.

They go to him and naruto see them.

Naruto : greetings lord Ozai, lady Ursa, General iroh, Azula and Zuko.