Chapter 3

Naruto arrives in the capital and sees how beautiful it real is and it seemed quite peaceful. Naruto knew he had to buy a house not just any but a mansion so first things first he need to trade in his gold bars for some money so he find the store to trade it in. The boss of the store tried to trick him but naruto used his sharingan to put him in an illusion and made him pay more for his gold. Now thats delt with he must now find a mansion.

Naruto goes looking for a mansion and finds one near the palase that for sale. Naruto decides to knock on the door and a lady in her middle 30s answers.

Lady : hello young man or kid how may I help you.

Naruto : yes hello I'm here to buy you're mansion even though I am a kid I do have the money.

Lady : umm okay please come in

Naruto has noticed that people keep look at his hair and eyes but just shrugged it off. Naruto goes in and sits down.

Naruto : okay mam how will this mansion be.

Lady : it'll be about 200000 gold is that price okay with you

The knew not to question the boy because if he was in the capital it meant he was rich.

Naruto : the price is fine

Naruto takes out 230000 gold and gives it to her and tells her the 30000 gold is a gift she can keep it. The lady thanks him and Naruto is also given a tour of the mansion and he loves it especially the garden which has a big pond and the training room. Naruto given that state he owns the house and takes them. The lady then leave the mansion. Naruto dose SHADOW CLONE JUTSU and tells them to go and buy furniture and new clothes they nod then henge then leave. After an hour the clones come back with everything place it where it belongs and dispel. Naruto also notices the weapons the clone brought they were of high quality and looked great. Naruto decides its time to hit the hay so he takes a bath, eats and goes to sleep.

The next day naruto wakes up in the morning and got ready to go to register in the royal academy. Naruto leaves his mansion and put seals on the doors so no one could break in and then leaves. When naruto arrives at the academy he goes straight to the office and knocks on the door.

Principal : come in.

Naruto goes inside.

Naruto : hello mam I am here to register for the academy.

The principal looks at the boy in front of him and thought he was a water bender because of his blue eye

Principal : okay where are your parents and are you a bender.

Naruto : my parents passed away a long time ago and I'm a fire bender.

The principle was a good hearted woman so she decides to help naruto and she gets him registered.

Principal : now that done I need you to come with me so you can demonstrate your fire bending.

At this naruto nods and follows her to the training ground and is told to fire bend so Naruto goes through had seals and does FIRE STYLE: MAJESTIC FLOWER JUTSU and a medium fire ball comes from his mouth. The principle was surprised at this and saw that the boy in front of her will be something special.

Principle : okay well Done naruto you may leave and I look forward to your progress.

Naruto nods and then leaves after being given the uniform. After naruto arrives home he goes straight to train because he needed to get used to his parents jutsu right now his body wasn't ready for it. He increasing the number of fire jutsu because he'll need more in the academy. He only had 3 days left before the academy starts.