SIX.

"Charles let's go let's test the car once before the qualis!"

Charles turned around nodding at his engineer,"Just a second yeah I left my phone with Carlos he's in McLaren garage" The engineer nodded showing him a thumbs up before turning around. 

Charles sprinted towards the McLaren garage which could be seen filled with people already, after all it was quali day. He put on his ferrari hat running towards the garage when a small body bumped into his making him stumble.

"Oh- oh my goodness I'm so sorry!"

Charles turned towards the small body that had bumped into him looking at an asian woman. He exhaled a slow breath looking at woman who was flapping her hands around, apologising to Charles for bumping into him.

"Hey its ok, I didn't see you either " Charles smiled looking at the woman who blushed slightly nodding,"Sorry again, we got slightly lost" 

It was then Charles noticed a golden blonde man standing next to her. The man nodded before the duo left, not before the woman apologised to him again. Charles for a moment thought time had stopped when he was talking to the lady. She looked so....mesmerizing.

Charles cleared his throat mentally slapping himself for thinking as such for a stranger. He looked at the spot she was standing in thinking back to there seconds long conversation. He was so sure that he didn't believe in love at first sight, but now he was not so sure anymore.

"Mate your phone"

Charles turned around looking at his teammate who held his phone in his big hands. "Oh thankyou I was just coming to you" 

The duo walked towards the ferrari garage when Lando joined them on the way. Charles was still quiet, zoing out, at this point Carlos had stopped talking to him noticing the quietness the monegasque driver was bearing.

It wasn't a first when races made Charles nervous so Carlos did his best to not let him stress out too much or even try to disturb his mental peace. 

"Yo! Charles where are you lost?"Lando called out making Charles jolt up suddenly. He shook his head,"Aye come on You've been so quiet you're never quiet"

Lando's comment made them laugh as Charles shook his head chuckling,"Not fair Lando not fair"

"Seriously though what happened?"

Charles bit his lower lips thinking if he should tell his friends about the lady or not, but then again they wouldn't know who she was. It could've been anyone, if he think about it too much he'll get his hopes high of seeing her again.

"Its just- I saw this woman, she was very pretty " Charles let out quietly. Lando and Carlos looked at their lovestruck friend. "What, did you fall in love or something mate?"Carlos joked making Charles shake his head.

"Who was it?"Lando asked. "No one you'd know Lando"Charles waved his hands dismissing the topic.

"Tell me will you, we'll search for her, someone caught your attention afterall"Lando joked making Charles smile. "Black long hair, asian, she was wearing a black top or something and white trackpants, I think she also had an orange hat"

"You remember every single detail about her and you weren't going to us tell about her"Carlos pushed Charles jokingly making him facepalm and chuckle,"It's just I don't know man, there was another man as well, blonde hair"

Lando pursed his lips, trying to stop himself from smiling. "Come with me" I'll be the best wingman.

"That's the lady, isn't it?"Lando pointed towards the girl who was standing next to his McLaren car talking to Oscar and Zak. "How the-"

Lando and Carlos laughed at Charles' baffled expression,"That was the woman who made you starstruck, then again it's not uncommon of her to do that"Carlos said. "You know her too?"Charles questioned his teammate.

"Of course I do"

"That's my best friend, the kpop idol, Kang Danmi"

THEY MET FINALLY

I'm so ready to share the cute moments they're going to have😭

Don't forget to vote and comment<3