TWENTY1.

Danmi turned back to the camera,"we call upon the stage my lovely beautiful friend, IU! to present the award for the best group song!" The audience screamed and hollered as IU got on stage smiling and waving at the audience. 

"First of all thank you Danmi, you look absolutely gorgeous as well!" danmi bowed smiling as the singer continued,"So the award for the best group song goes to..........Stray Kids!"

It was after a few awards that the hosts changed again as Danmi and Jiho departed backstage and towards the sitting area again. "Ani- I mean Danmi do you have any plans after this?"Jiho asked softly as he helped Danmi down the stairs. 

She jerked her hand away,"Yes" "Oh- what plans?" Danmi whipped her head towards the male singer glaring at him,"And why would I tell you that, don't you have a girlfriend to get to"

She moved away from him, walking hurriedly sitting next to other artists. Jiho was extremely guilting about how he dealt with things, but he wanted another chance with Danmi and he'll get it anyhow. 

"And....the award for artist of the year goes to............Our dearest! Kang Danmi!"

"YEEESS" "LEESSGGOOO DANIII!" "WOOHHOOO!" "DANMI BEST GIRL!"

The group of drivers cheered throwing pillows in the air and jumping. Danmi had won four consecutive awards, the song of the year, album of the year, fans choice award and now artist of the year.

Charles wiped his sweaty hands grinning widely looking the woman on the screen who had tears in her eyes smiling wide giving her speech.

The camera turned and panned on the audience, Danmi's best friends who were screaming, hyping her up and then towards Jiho who had huge smile clapping for his ex girlfriend, cheering her up as well.

Charles' smile dimmed slightly looking at the man but he scolded himself internally for thinking anything regarding danmi's past relationship.

"Time for party!!"Lando screamed cheering for his friend. "You didn't win an award lando, calm down"

"GEORGE!YOU!DID!NOT!"