SEVEN.

"Take deep breaths will you, it seems like you're going to have a seizure? heart attack? I don't know"Levi clicked his tongue. "Shut up will you" "No"

Danmi patted her red cheeks twice trying to dim down the blush that was showcased on her face. Since Danmi was almost white, her cheeks reddened abit too much making her look like a tomato. "That man-"

"Yes that man, it was Charles Leclerc, again he has that affect on women you're not the first Dani"Levi mentioned making Danmi slap his hand. "I never said anything, and I know it was Charles Leclerc."

"How? didn't you mention that you didn't open any of the tagged comments?"Levi raised his eyebrows making Danmi look away,"I got curious, once"She shrugged.

"Once? yeah sure once, my foot"Levi shook his head making danmi jump on him,"I'm speaking the truth!"

"Ow! Ow! ok goddammit fine understood get the fuck down you monster, how do you maintain your idol reputation with manners like that"Levi adjusted his ruffled up hair. "Shut up-"

"DANI BABE!" Danmi laughed, her body almost getting slammed down on the ground by th heavy built McLaren driver who was squeezing the life out of her. "I missed you too Lando"

"I didn't"Lando whispered hugging her tightly. "Move away then"Danmi tried pushing her but compared to Lando she had no strength. "Missed you too Rem"

"I told you to stop calling me that Lando"Levi hugged Lando back as the papaya driver glared at him. "Anyways,all the best for the qualis man"

"Thanks man, I'll take you guys to the garage Oscar is also very excited to meet you guys"

"Aw Oscar the cutie"Danmi smiled making Levi and Lando look at her weirdly. "What?"Danmi shifted back to her usual self glaring at the two men. "Don't you dare do that again."

"Don't tell me what to do"she pushed Lando making him stumble.

"You have quite alot of strength for someone so small"Lando dusted his suit making Danmi poke her tongue against her cheek. "I'm not small I'm 5'3"

"That's small girl" Levi said walking past them and meeting Oscar half way through their bro hug. Danmi looked away her thoughts going back to the ferrari driver. She wasn't lieing when she said she only looked at the post once. Her friends kept on mentioning her in his comment section so she got curious.

She found him hot, but she knew she didn't want anything right now, after her trashy and nasty breakup with Jiho where the scumbag cheated on her and their relationship of more than three years. Currently Danmi was not interested in relationships but there's no problem in admiring people right?

"You guys can stay here for the qualis, it'll start in awhile ok, I'll come back after sometime, Oscar will give you guys tour"Lando said and ran towards the other direction. "Did he force you to do this Oscar?"Danmi asked the younger australian driver softly making him laugh.

"Not at all, it's pleasure to give you guys a tour, come along!"

--

"Lannddoooo!! Congrattsss!"Danmi slurred her words intentionally jumping on her best friend's back who had just come p4 on his qualis. "Thanks thanks get off now!"Lando pushed away Danmi who pouted but turned to Oscar to congratulate him on his p7 as well. 

"Dani come here!"

Danmi turned around as she saw both her friends and Oscar surrounded by the rest of the drivers who were looking at her. She gulped lightly looking at them, they all definitely looked intimidating from afar.

"So guys like I told you all already these are my friends, Levi Remington and Kang Danmi!"Lando introduced his childhood friends to all the drivers. "Hey it's pleasure to meet you all, great race everyone really, I honestly never thought formula one could be this exciting and thrilling"Levi smiled.

Since when did he smile? Danmi and Lando looked at their friend who was blissfully talking to all the drivers as if they knew each other for a very long time. "Hey I'm Danmi, Dani is fine too, it's very nice meeting you all"Danmi waved and smiled softly looking at the drivers.

Holy shit she's so cute and pretty, Charles gulped looking at the korean woman who was now conversing with the mercedes drivers happily. "You gonna approach her or nah mate?"

Charles turned towards the papaya driver in shock,"Are you playing matchmaker Lando?"

Lando nodded happily,"Most definitely her cheating scumbag of a boyfriend didn't deserve her either ways, so yeah I'm trying to set her up, and you're definitely into her"

"I'm not into her"

"It's very obvious Charles, anyone with eyes can see you have the hots for her"Yuki joked as the rest of the drivers who were surrounding them nodded. "Oh well I don't think she's into me, like that"

"Let me tell you, she is"Levi mentioned shocking the drivers around him.

It's so hot here guys, it isn't even close to summers yet

Anw take care and don't forget to vote and comment!