SIXTEEN.

"Hey"

Danmi smiled looking at the monegasque driver who had come to pick her up from the entrance of the paddock. "Hey beautiful" Charles leaned in kissing Danmi's forehead making her gulp nervously.

"How was your flight?"Charles asked taking her hand in his big ones subconsciously making Danmi look at him. Was he not nervous about people seeing us? She looked around as everyone in the paddock was busy doing their work before the first free practice.

"It was fine I guess, slightly jet lagged because of the time difference but the rest was fine. I had a goodnight's rest as well"She replied her grip on his hands tightened unknownigly making the driver look at her as the singer looked around curiously.

The first time she came to an f1 race she was busy with Lando,Levi and Oscar. This time she had decided that she'll have fun before going back to her hectic idol life. "No orange this time huh?"

Danmi chuckled looking at the driver,"There's no red either"she shrugged making Charles shake his head taking off his own hat as he placed it on her head. Danmi slouched down slightly when he placed the big hat on her head. 

"There you go,ferrari supporter"he winked making Danmi clear her throat as her skin started to flush red. Charles smiled looking at the woman who had over these few days taken over his mind and heart.

"Aren't you busy, I don't want to take all your time"Danmi pursed her lips looking for her friends who had joined her for the SA Grand Prix. "I'll willingly give you all my time"Charles mumbled under his breath making Danmi turn to him question.

"What?"she asked her eyes big in question. Charles shook his head taking her towards the ferrari garage. "Hey Isa!"

The woman turned around looking the pair with big smile on her face. "Hey Charles! and....you must be the girl he hasn't stopped talking about"Isa chuckled making both Charles and Danmi blush. "Oh my god...."

Both of them looked at the woman in question,"You guys are so cute blushing together and shit, I'll be honest I never thought Charles could bag someone like you Dani, I hope you don't have a problem with me calling you Dani! I'm so sorry I'm talking too much!"

Danmi chuckled waving her hands in the air,"Its fine! and Dani is fine Its nice meeting you Isa, Carlos talks about you alot!"

Isa smiled looking at the korean woman then at Charles who was staring at her with heart eyes. Isa shook her head pushing Charles making him stumble,"Go Fernando was looking for you, I'll keep your precious here good company!"

Danmi blushed making Charles chuckle and nod,"You need something you can just ask Mia she'll help you around or Isa"Charles looked at the woman who rolled her eyes,"I'll help her ok! I finally have someone with me here during the races!"

The monegasque driver smiled nodding and leaning in kissing Danmi's cheek making her smile."Feel free to roam around ok! If you need anything come to the drivers room ok, it's left after that turn hmm"

Charles caressed her cheeks affectionately making Danmi smile,"don't worry, I won't need you I have isa here"she shrugged making Charles roll his eyes but he nodded leaving.

"Well, welcome to the scuderia ferrari garage Dani!"

Thank you so much for all the love and support lovelies<3

Don't forget to vote and comment
And stay healthy and hydrated!