TWENTY3.

"Thank you so much Seoul!! These past two days have been so amazing with you all! It feels so good performing back home, sadly we are at the end of the concert, the last day so let's make the most out of it by this last song, cherry on top!"

The crowd cheered loudly, screaming and crying looking at their favourite artist sing the last song of the day. "Eyes....your eyes, oh wait, all the city lights never shine as bright as your eyes...."

The audience had tears filling their eyes as everyone sang along the heartfelt song, cheering the idol the loudest. Danmi smiled ending the song with a soft sigh. "Thank you so much, Seoul! I love you! Take care!"

She said loudly in the mic as fireworks started all over the stadium, Danmi going to every corner of the stage she could waving and bowing to her fans with tears and smile on her bright red face.

She sighed wiping her tears as she got down the elevated stage and into the backroom. "You did so good"Stephanie kissed her flushed teary cheeks and danmi nodded. She always thought and believed that the last part of the concerts were always difficult, parting away from her supporters and fans was the hardest for her.

"Come, some people wanna meet you"Steph guiding a tired Danmi who looked at her in confusion as she pushed open her personal room making Danmi gasp, looking at the crowd sitting around in her room.

"Hey my love"

Danmi, her mouth still wide open looked at the man in shock as he kissed her cheeks smiling, her eyes roaming around the rest of the men occupying the space as they smiled at her, gushing over how great she was and how beautiful she was looking.

"What are you doing here?"she asked looking at Charles her eyes going back to the rest of the 19 drivers and all her friends who grinned at her flaying their hands in the air.

"Well-" "Charles let her sit her first, I'm sure she must tired"Alonso scolded the ferrari man making him smile sheepishly before guiding her to the empty spot on the sofa and sitting on the handrest himself caressing her hair.

"Do you like surprise?" "I- huh?" Stephanie laughed along with all the other koreans in the room along with yuki who smiled as the others looked at each other. "well Alyn thought it'd be great if all of us attended the concert together so we decided why not attend the last day, clearly we made a good decision, by the way, you were incredible on the stage-"

And just like everyone started talking about how epic and majestic the concert was and how much they were impressed with Danmi and her performance and skills. She smiled at everyone, thanking them, answering every question they had about her or the logistics of the concert.

Charles smiled just looking at her secretly clicking a picture of her smiling looking at Logan, answering his question. 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

▪▫

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

▪▫

▫▪

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

▫▪

LIKED BY @amyroberts, @kangdanmimusic, @alonsofernando and 95,308,419 others

danimini 정말 고마워요 서울! 오늘 밤은 정말 놀라웠어요. 더 많은 일이 기대됩니다!<3 이렇게 멋진 사진을 찍어주신 카메라맨님 감사합니다! (thank you so much seoul! this night was absolutely amazing, looking forward to so many more!<3 Big Thanks to cameraman for such gorgeous pictures!)

COMMENTS
@user1 hwckbweafhcjkewcfdf malfunction nejndkew.nd

@user2  NO LUBE NO PROTECTION-
⤿@user3 no stooppp not heerrree😭😭

@user4 never thought I'd see a day where the idol uses fancam pictures!🥰🙏🏼

@user5 true goddess🛐

@alylyn worshipping you🫶🏻

@hanimini Danmi Kang is a whole new religion now😋
⤿@charles.leclerc real
⤿@danimini 😭😭

@amyroberts thank you for walking on this earth goddess🏋🏻‍♀️
⤿@danimini your welcome?🏃🏻‍♀️

@landonorris mommy? sorry mommy sorry?
⤿@landonorris is that how its written?🫡
⤿@danimini its the effort that counts lando😃

@leviremington worship.

@user6 charles comment???????/ djwejhdufw3ihd2n
⤿@user7 theyre dating im telling you
⤿@user8 its so obvious
⤿@user9 im so jealous of charles
⤿@user10 fr😩

@f1girl at first i thought he deserved better now- i wish i could say the same...
⤿@charlienotleclerc she deserves the world, and I'll be the one to give that to her

I'm baacckk
Exams were exhausting as hell never wanna do this again

Anyways im back home from my university so i'll be updating regularly again😋
Anyways guys take care and don't forget to vote and comment<3