EIGHTEEN.

▪▫

▪▫

▫▪

LIKED BY @scuderiaferrari, @carlos.ssnaiz, @arthur.leclerc and 13,657,089 others

charles.leclerc we did it again! Great race!👊🏻

TAGGED @scuderiaferrari

COMMENTS
@user1 letsssggoooo we wooonnn!❤️

@user2 this season is ours finally!🤲🏻

@user3 worlld championtitlllee????
@user4 yessssjbhajhx

@user5 did anyone see Danmi with him at the race?
@user6 yes she was there with all her friends
@user7 they aren't dating right?
@user8 she's dating lando right?
@user9 lando and danmi are dating?

@danimini lessggoo🤲🏻❤️
@charles.leclerc 🫶🏻❤️

@scuderiaferrari best drivers!❤️
@charles.leclerc liked this comment

@alylyn congrats man!🙏🏼
@charles.leclerc 👊🏻

@jaehopark forza ferrari❤️
@charles.leclerc forza ferrari❤️

@landonorris STOP STEALING MY FRIENDS🔪😭
@charles.leclerc 😊👎🏻

@carlos.ssnaiz best mates!🫶🏻
@charles.leclerc yes!❤️

@user10 charles stole lando's best mates
@user11 they're so gorgeous 
@user12 i sooo wanna be a part of this friend circllee

@user13 max deserved to win

"So....you mean I need to host the award show with him?"Danmi raised her eyebrows, her mouth open wide waiting for her manager to reply to her question. Stephanie bit her lips and nodded her head slowly. 

Danmi let out a frustrated sigh,"Ok ok! listen to me first! Its just the first part of the awards that's it, just try to be civil with him for few minutes dani babe!" 

"Steph....i-"she stopped herself, it wasn't Stephanie's mistake, Danmi had to host the award show with Jiho right after this weekend. She had been having such great weekend, with her friends, the drivers and specially Charles.

But it was all gonna be ruined after she goes back for  an award show she has to host with Jiho. "Ok...fine tell them that I'll do it" Stephanie let out a sigh of relief smiling at danmi making the woman chuckle at her manager too.

"Nevermind that asshole tell me about a specific someone You've been hanging out with"Steph smirked looking at the already blushing danmi who licked her lips."It's so good!"she groaned. "He's so dreamy steph omg, It's been so nice with him, I don't wanna come back home but  also wanna come back home and write songs about him goddamit!"

"Ooohhh that's a pretty big statement doll, thinking of writing songs about him already, you wrote songs about Jiho after two years"Steph replied. "You really had to bring him up again huh"danmi rolled her eyes making Steph raise her hands in surrender.

"My bad my bad! but I mean....if you want to you can you know..."Steph giggle as Danmi looked at her for a few seconds. "I...can right?"Danmi squealed as the duo screamed in excitement before hanging up after talking some more. 

Danmi turned to look at her herself in the mirror once when she heard a knock on her door. She got startled before touching up her hair and pursing her lips looking at the lipstick. She cleared her throat and smoothened her dress before going to open the door. 

"Hey pretty girl"

Danmi smiled looking at the ferrari driver and smiled,"Hey"she tucked her hair behind her eyes before looking at the huge bouquet in his hands. "Uhm...uh..."Charles mumbled his grip on the bouquet tightening. 

"Do you want me to...."Danmi pursed her lips trying to stop herself from smiling. Charles looked so cute being all nervous, she looked at the bouquet he still held with all his life. She let out a chuckle,"Charlie....are those for me or..."

"Yeah yeah here sorry, I'm uh-"Charles cut himself off to stop himself from embarrasing himself even further. "Thank you so much they're lovely"Danmi smiled her right hand caressing his cheeks as she opened the door for him. 

"Come inside I'll just put these in a vase, I'll be right back yeah"She smiled as charles let himself in looking around the hotel room. He knew danmi was sharing a room with two of her friends but everyone went out except the duo who were going out on a date.

Charles had asked danmi out for a date right after he won his race on sunday in front of the whole ferrari garage, thankfully everyone knew not to speak of anything that happened and luckily it wasn't broadcasted on live either. 

"When are you leaving for korea again?"He asked as soon as danmi came out of her room her bag and jacket in her hand. Charles had told her to dress casually hence she was just wearing a casual strappy green dress. 

"Uhm I'm going to japan after this for an award show"she smiled hesitantly making the man grin. "Gonna win some awards again huh"he chuckled making her smile too. Charles had his way of making her smile effortlessly without doing anything.

"Yeah but I'm gonna be a host for some part of it"she said as both of them left the room and proceeded towards the elevator. "Well tell me where can I watch this award show then, I'm totally free"he said.

"Hmmm are you sure Mr ferrari driver, why would you want to watch the award show"danmi joked making charles look at her amused. "Well there's this woman I'm I don't know chasing after I guess, heard she's gonna host it so why not"

Danmi laughed out hearing charles as she shook her head. The door to the levator opened as they exited. "M'lady"

She looked at charles who had opened the door to his car for her, she smiled and shook her head,"Thank you kind sir"she bowed making him wink at her. He slammed the door shut softly making his way to the drivers side.

Charles had thought of taking danmi out on a lowkey date since both of them being a celebrity needed the break. He had planned put a movie date, and a tour around the city. Danmi had told him she hadn't been to middle east much so he decided to take it upon himself to show her around.

"So where are we going?"Danmi turned to the driver side looking at charles,"Surprise"he winked at her making her grin at him.

Hmmm I wonder what'll happen when jiho and dani meets🙏🏼
Stay healthy and hydrated pookies, almost cringed while using that name but ok

And don't forget to vote and comment