Orc Disaster

Deep inside the marshlands, lied a large cavern that at it's center, was a throne room with several Lizardmen guards standing near it.

At the throne itself, was an elderly looking Lizardmen with a female guard standing next to him.

Captain: Chieftain, what are we going to do? The Orc army is quickly approaching.

Chieftain: ...There's not much we can do excepted wait here. We have no means of fighting an army that is 200,000 strong.

Guard: Chieftain!

Suddenly, Lizardmen guard came running in.

Guard: Sir! we have an intruder! He's demanding to see you!

Chieftain: ...Allow him inside.

Captain: But Chieftain, it's not safe!

Chieftain: So you sense it too?

Captain: Yes, it's his aura... this is no simple intruder. He's strong, I doubt that even a hundred of our best soldiers could stand against him.

The sound of footsteps were heard as from the shadows, came a blue haired figured clad in leather.

Chieftain: Forgive me.  We're presently in a tough situation,  so I can't spare much hospitality.

Souei: Don't trouble yourself, I am only an envoy. I com here bearing a message and offer from my masters.

Chieftain: ...Very well, what's the message?

Souei: An alliance. My masters wish to join forces with you against the Orcs.

Chieftain: An Alliance? I see. Unfortunately, I have no knowledge concerning either of your masters.

Souei: My masters are known as the great Lords Blake Tempest and Rimuru Tempest. They have recently received a request from the Dryads, and have sworn to defeat the Orc army.

This statement stunned everyone.

Chieftain: A request from the Dryads! Truly?!

Souei: She informed us that this Orc army is being led by an Orc Lord. You may want to keep that in mind as you consider our proposal.

Guard: Yeah right! Blake, Rimuru, I've never heard of either of them. This is obviously a ruse! They probably sent you here because their afraid! They should just admit their weakness and come ask for our he-

Souei: A few days ago, a Lizardmen came to our village and attempted to make us serve under them. Their leader, a monster named Gabiru, challenged my master, Lord Blake, to a duel. The fight barely lasted ten seconds with my master beating Gabiru in one single hit and forcing the envoy to retreat.

This statement furthered shocked those in the room. Gabiru was renown among the Lizardmen as their greatest and most powerful warrior, as well being next in line to become the chieftain of the Lizardmen tribe. Yes, Gabiru was arrogant and overconfident, but that was definitely earned given he had the power to back it up, along with actually having a name unlike the rest, which only further added to his power.

The fact that he had been beaten so easily and in such quick time only showed just how formidable even one of Souei's masters were.

Guard: What?! Impossib-

Chieftain: Enough! You need to hold your tongue.

Guard: But Chieftain, I cannot! He's clearly here to belittle our clan-GAH!? W-What is this?!

Before he finish his sentence, a choking sensation came over as something wrapped around his t throat. He quickly looked down to find "Steel Thread" circle tightly around his neck to the point of drawing blood and looked up to see Souei placing a finger on the string in front of him, preparing to decapitate the warrior on the spot.