Jura Tempest Federation

Benimaru: Can I help you?

As the Kijin began to take their leave, they stopped when Benimaru noticed the Orc rep from earlier following them, seemingly hesitant to speak.

Orc Rep: ...Even if it ultimately is survival of the fittest, hate is not an emotion that can be forgotten so easily. For what we did, how we... destroyed your village.

The Orc on his hands and knees.

Orc Rep: I can't tell you how truly sorry I am... and I know the request I'm about to make is a selfish one. But please, I plead that you take my head as penance and have mercy on my people!

Benimaru: ...When the battle was over, we told Lord Rimuru and Lord Blake that we wanted to keep serving them. So they gave us official titles.

Shion: I am a Samurai! Ours Lords personal bodyguard and secretary.

Benimaru: Hakuro is an Instructor. Souei is a Spy. The others, Kurobe and Shuna, also have the official titles of Swordsmith and Holy Princess. While I hold the title of Samurai General, making me in charge of military affairs. It would wrong to rob us of such a capable warrior. I will show no mercy to those who would dare harm our lords, but if you joined our alliance, then you and I are not enemies.

Orc Rep: I will never wrong them sir! They are responsible for saving me people! I just want to serve them to the best of my capabilities, and I'd never bear any ill will.

Benimaru: That makes us both servants under Lord Rimuru and Lord Blake. Do your best to support our masters, and I'll consider that as your apology.

As the Kijin left, the Orc could only stand in shock before bowing his head.

Orc Rep: I swear on my father King Gerudo's name.

Blake: I hope your not being to hard yourself.

The Orc turned to see Blake standing there with a small smile.

Orc Rep: L-Lord Blake! I-

Blake: Calm down. I saw what you tried to do, and I agree with Benimaru. Yes, you and your people did do a lot of bad stuff, but it was for a good reason. So take this opportunity to prove that mean what you said, show us and the world what the Orcs are truly capable of. After all, while sins can't be forgotten, they can be forgiven. If not from others, then at least from yourself.

He stared at Blake for a bit, before bowing.

Orc Rep: I understand my lord! I promise that me and my people will the hardest we've ever had in our entire lives to prove ourselves worthy of forgiveness and serving under you and Lord Rimuru!

Blake: I look forward to it, Geld.

???: ...Huh?

Blake: Your father's name was Gerudo, right? Geld is a variation of your father's name, so I thought you'd like to have it. What do you think?

???: It's... glorious! B-But are you certain...?

Blake: Hey, every other living monster in our home has a name, and I refuse to have you be the lone exceptions.

???: Then I graciously accept this offer and will do everything I can to live up to it!

With that, the same golden glow that had enveloped every other monster when they were named had also took and Geld. Engraving the name onto his soul and making him evolve into a High Orc.

After that, me and Rimuru were forced to spend the whole day on naming the remaining 150,000 Orcs. To which, Mimir kindly told me that they and Great Sage could take over for me and Rimuru to give out names, which I accepted.