Part 2

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅‧͙ ‧͙̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊

Frida was slightly late to the party after the coronation because there was a head of a statue in one of the cakes and she had to help with that. Walking into the party room Frida is quickly dragged away towards the end of the room that Elyas is in by Anna. "What-Anna?" 

Anna looks back towards Frida and smiles before she stops walking. "Will you come to the front after they announce us?" Frida nods before Anna is called away to the front of the room. 

Frida turns around and grabs three pieces of chocolate before going to the princess and the King. She smiles as she sees the siblings laughing together. Frida steps next to them and hold out the plate holding the treats. "Chocolate?" Both the sibling looks at each other and smile before taking a treat. After the plate is empty Frida bows in greeting. "Hello your majesty's." 

Anna covers her mouth with a tiny giggle and Elyas shakes his head. "Frida you are the last person who has to bow to us." Frida stands up and Elyas takes this time to look at Frida while she is closer. She looks absolutely stunning. Frida looks even better in the dress then he thought, he has ever been happier with a purpose. "You look beautiful." Elyas smiles while looking at Frida with a loving look, that Frida doesn't notice, but Anna does. 

Frida blushes and smiles back at Elyas. "Thank you, you look handsome." Frida looks towards Anna. "An-and you look good too Princess."

Anna playfully scoffs and points to herself. "Anna. Not princess." 

Before anyone else could say some a Duke and someone else, who Frida knows as Kai. "Your Majesty." Kai bows and gestures to the Duke. "The Duke of Weaseltown."

The Duke looks offended. "Weselton!" He fakes a laugh and looks towards the Royals. "The Duke of Weselton, Your Majesty." He takes a couple steps towards the King and Princess. "As your closest partner in trade it seems only fitting that I offer your lady a first dance." The Duke gestures to Frida and rises his eyebrows to her when she looks at him.

All three of them look at him in shock, speechless. Elyas is first to come out of his state of shock. "Actually, I was about to ask my lady to a dance. But I know my sister is an excellent dancer." 

The Duke quickly takes Annas hand and leads her away to dance. Frida is in another state of shock as Elyas calls her his lady. Frida has so many butterflies in her stomach that she thinks she might puke. 

Elyas holds out his hand for Frida to take if she wants. "Do you want to dance with me?" Frida smiles and takes Elyas hand. Elyas has a tight grasp on Frida hands, like he's afraid that she will disappear.  Elyas takes Frida to the side of the danceroom so they away from people, so it seemed like it was only them in the world. 

Frida puts her hands on Elyas shoulders and Elyas put his hands on her waist and pulls her closer to him causing Frida to gasp softly and blush. Elyas chuckles softly as he looks down at Frida. 

They both stay silent as they dance, only looking at each other's eyes. But out of nowhere Elyas winces and starts to pull back. Frida realizes what is going on in Elyas's head and puts her hands on his and puts them back on her waist and pulls him even closer. 

Elyas shakes his head. "Frida-"

"No." Frida cuts him off whispering. "I know what you're thinking, and it won't happen. I trust you. I trust you with my life, Elyas. You won't hurt me, I know it." Frida puts her hands on his shoulder's once again, hoping he believes her words. 

"You do?" 

"Of course I do. Elyas I know you'll never hurt me or anyone on purpose. Even if you do accidentally hurt me, I'll forgive you, I would forgive you 100 times over. Because I know you would never hurt me on purpose. Your way to kind for that. Thats why you are going to be a perfect King."

Elyas doesn't say anything else. He wraps his arms around Frida pulling her closer and buries his face in her neck. "Thank you." Frida wraps her arms around Elyas's neck. They take small steps every once in a while, to make it look like they are dancing and not just hugging each other on the dance floor. 

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅‧͙ ‧͙̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊