Part 7

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅‧͙ ‧͙̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊

After getting hit Frida stumbles back and places her hand over her heart and slides to the floor against a pillar. Taking big breathes Frida looks around the pillar and sees that Kristoff is now in the room and is helping Anna get off the floor. Turning back around Frida tries to get up and fails. Frida keeps in a gasp as she sees the ice get darker. 

"Im not leaving without you, Elyas." Anna, thats was Anna. 

"Yes, you are." That was Elyas. Frida glances around the pillar and sees Elyas has made a huge snowman. Frida gasps and stays hidden behind the pillar. 

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅‧͙ ‧͙̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊

Frida stays behind the pillar till she knows the big snowman is gone. Frida sighs and shakenly stands up. Frida shudders as some of her hair turns white. Frida gasps and picks up her now white hair. "What the-?"

Frida walks away from the pillar and looks for Elyas. Frida finds Elyas pacing in the middle of a room muttering something on the lines of "Don't feel."

"Elyas."

Elyas looks at Frida in shock and takes a step back. "Frida... W-what are you doing here?"

Frida takes a couple of steps forward and slightly smiles as she sees that Elyas isn't backing away. Frida is only a foot away from Elyas when she falls to the ground, wrapping her arms around herself to keep her warm. 

Elyas gasps and quickly picks Frida off the ground and pulls her close to him. Frida sighs in comfort and leans against Elyas with a small hum. Frida barley lifts her head from Elyas chest. "Please. I know you don't want to come back to Arendelle, and you don't have to. Just, please, don't push me away." Frida puts one of her hands on the back of Elyas's neck and pulls him closer to her, leaning in so that their foreheads are touching. "Please." 

"Okay. I won't." Right after Elyas says that two men carrying weapons. Elyas pulls Frida closer to him. Seeing how the two men just ran in the castle, Elyas scooped Frida into his arms bridal style and starts running up the stairs. 

Having nowhere to go Elyas turns to the men and backs away from them. "No. Please. Put the weapons down, you could her hurt her." One of the men shoot an arrow at them, Elyas flinches and makes ice grow which blocks the arrow. Elyas grits his teeth seeing how close the arrow was to Frida's head.  

Elyas lets out ice spikes in their direction. The men were still trying to shoot arrows in the direction of Elyas and Frida, so Elyas made more spike in their direction. Elyas managed to get one stuck the wall using his ice. By some miracle Elyas still had a hold on Frida who was close to passing out in his arms.  

"King Elyas!" Hans calls out as he see what is happening. "Don't be the monster that they fear you are."

Elyas looks down at Frida, seeing her eyes closed. Hans manages to save Elyas from getting stabbed with a arrow but its hits a chandelier causing it to come crashing down, making Elyas pass out with Frida still in his arms. 

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅‧͙ ‧͙̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊

Frida groans as she gets up from a bed. She looks around the room and sees that she is in the castle infirmary. Frida sits up on the bed and wraps a blanket around herself. She looks out the window and see that there is practically a blizzard out in the fjord. Frida stumbles off the bed and towards the door. She has to find Elyas. Frida is walking as fast as she can in the halls as she sees ice grow along the walls. 

Frida speeds up as she sees the castle doors. Opening the doors Frida shudders as she walks outside. Frida doesn't think twice before walking into the blizzard. 

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅‧͙ ‧͙̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊