Part 8

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅‧͙ ‧͙̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊

Frida continues walking in the blizzard in hopes of finding Elyas, ignoring how her whole body was turning to ice and how she is swaying in the wind. Frida calls out to Elyas in a weak voice, he'll never hear her. 

Frida briefly sees two figures standing next to each other, no holding each other. It's Kristoff and Anna. Frida could barely see them but saw how they are smiling at each other, with Anna's hair its normal color. 

Frida breaks her stare away when she hears Hans voice. "Your sister and Frida are dead!" Frida takes more steps towards Hans when she is pushed back by a cold breeze. Frida moves her arms to cover her face from the breeze and is terrified when she sees Hans standing behind Elyas, who is laying on the floor, with a sword raised above his head. 

"No!" Frida runs as fast as she can to be in front of Elyas. Frida barely makes it to Elyas before she is frozen. Hans sword comes into contact with Frida's hand and breaks. 

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅‧͙ ‧͙̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊

Frida gasps for air as she starts to get her vision back. She feels warm again. When everything starts getting in focus, Frida sees Elyas standing in front of her with tears running down his face. Elyas lets out a breathy laugh from shock. "Frida." Frida becomes aware of Elyas's hand on her face and his thumb gently rubbing on her cheek bone. 

Frida shows a weak smile. "Elyas." Frida looks around as Elyas's eyes stay on her. "What happened?"

Frida eyebrows furrow as Elyas turns a shade of pink. "Back in the castle. My magic hit you in the heart, like it did with Anna."

Frida nods her head in understanding. "Ok."

"Ok?" 

"Ok." Frida confirms. Before she can say anything else Elyas gasps. "What?" 

"I know how to fix summer."

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅‧͙ ‧͙̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊

Anna and Kristoff are somewhere in the castle together, both tired after the long journey. Olaf was staring at the night sky in wonder outside with Sven. Elyas and Frida just walked in their rooms after making sure all the ice was gone and making sure everyone was okay. Elyas was about to lay on his bed when he hears a knock on his door. Knowing it was either Anna or Frida, Elyas sits on his bed and says come in.

Frida smiles as she comes into his room and shuts the door behind her. "Hello Elyas. I have a question." Frida says as she moves closer to the King. 

"Ok, what is it." Elyas gulps as Frida moves closer to him. Frida stands right in front of Elyas, and she gently puts each of her hands on Elyas's legs and gently spread them apart, then she steps in between them. An action that makes Elyas slightly tense. 

"How did you unfreeze me?" Frida softly asks as she grabs Elyas's hands. 

"W-what?" Elyas gets distracted as Frida puts his hands on her hips. 

"How. did. you. unfreeze. me?" Frida says slowly with a small smirk, leaning towards Elyas. 

"I... I kissed you... I-I didn't mean to be a creep, b-but they said an act-" Elyas is silenced by Frida putting her thumb on his lower lip. Frida smirks as she sees Elyas turn a pink color. 

"So, your telling me, that we had kissed only one time, and I don't even remember it?"

Elyas nods his head. 

"Use your words, My King." 

Elyas blushes even harder. "Yes."

Frida puts her hands on the back of his neck. "Well, we should fix that." Elyas doesn't question her as she pulls him close and puts her lips on his. Elyas is frozen (no pun intended) for a second and doesn't get a chance to react before Frida pulls back. "That-" Frida cuts herself off with a squeal as Elyas puts his hands on the underneath of her knees and pulls her up so she is straddling his lap and then kisses her. Frida smiles into the kiss before responding and putting her hands in his hair. 

These two wake up tomorrow with big smiles on their faces knowing that they will have a very happy ever after. 

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅‧͙ ‧͙̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊