Part 4

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅‧͙ ‧͙̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊

Frida has a small scowl on her face as she sits up on her horse. Frida and Anna are both going after Elyas in hopes of bring him back, although they kind-of have different reasons for doing so. Anna is doing it so that Elyas and undo the winter that he started, and Frida is doing it for the same reason, but she is also doing it just to bring Elyas back. 

Frida is only half-way listening when Anna puts Hans in charge of Arendelle. Frida scoffs but doesn't say anything. She doesn't wait for Anna as Frida on her horse runs towards of the direction Elyas. 

Anna's eyes widen as she sees Frida take off and quickly follows her. "Frida wait!"  Frida doesn't slow done. In Frida's mind this whole winter is Anna's fault. Yes, Anna has been sad, but she didn't need to lash out like that. No one was keeping Anna in the castle, she could leave and visit the town whenever she wanted but whenever anyone said that its like she didn't listen, like Anna wanted to be stuck in the castle. "Frida!" 

Frida sighs and slow down so Anna's horse could catch up to hers. Anna smiles at her with a small and weak laugh. "I thought you were going to leave me behind." 

Frida nods and says nothing, instead she looks around to see if she can find any sign of Elyas, footprints, his cape, the crown, his gloves, anything. She finds nothing. 

Anna looks around but doesn't look for the small details like Frida is. Anna calls out for Elyas which causes Frida to flinch. Anna mistakes her flinch as pain. "Frida are you okay? Did Elyas ice get you somewhere else? Did Elyas hurt-"

Frida shakes her head. "No! No, Elyas didn't hurt me. Its just-you don't have to yell. He's probably long gone."

Anna looks disappointed for a reason Frida doesn't understands. "Oh, right, okay." 

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅‧͙ ‧͙̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊

"Elyas!" 

It has only been ten minutes since Anna last yelled out for Elyas, and surprise he doesn't answer. 

"Elyas, it's me and Frida. Your sister who didn't mean to make you freeze the summer. A-And your childhood best friend. I'm sorry. It's all my fault." Anna shivers and then whispers to her horse. "Of course, none of it would have happened if he had just told me his secret." Frida holds in a scoff, of course she is blaming it on someone else. "He's a stinker." 

A bunch of snow falls off a low tree branch causing it to scare both of the girls' horses. The horses buck up and the two girls fall off both of their horses and onto the snowy floor. Both of horses run off ignoring the girls calls for them to come back. Anna falls under a bent over tree that's covered in snow. Frida has fallen about 5ft away from Anna and she groans as the back of her head hits the snow. Luckily the snow is fluffy enough that her head doesn't hurt so much. Frida doesn't look at Anna till she hears Anna groans. Frida looks up and see Anna covered in snow with only her hands sticking out. Frida chuckles before she gets up and helps Anna. 

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅‧͙ ‧͙̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊

Frida smiles as she sees the cabin in close view. Frida quickly walks towards the cabin with Anna slowly following her. Anna fell down a small hill and landed in a creek making her dress turn ice solid. Frida walks in seeing through the window that this place is a small store while Anna stays outside to look at a sign. Frida finds a small fireplace and stands next to it. The guy behind the counter says a greeting which Frida nicely returns. Frida is staying close to fire when Anna hands her boots and a winter dress. Frida says a small thank you before she walks into one of two fitting rooms.