Chapter 9

My breath hitched as Caleb's tongue danced skillfully over my sensitive flesh, sending sensations I could hardly control. With each stroke of his tongue, my arousal intensified, building to an exquisite high.

"Shit, you taste so good," Caleb murmured against my skin, his voice heavy with lust.

Carl's hands fondled my breasts, squeezing, and playing with my nipples. "So soft and full."

I moaned softly as Carl's hands explored my breasts, his touch sending delicious shivers coursing through my body. The sensation of his fingers teasing my nipples made me arch my back, offering myself to his skilled touch.

"Ahh! That feels good." I was trembling with need and writhing beneath Caleb's skilled mouth, lost in the overwhelming pleasure. His tongue danced expertly over my sensitive flesh, sending waves of ecstasy rippling through me.

"Caleb," I moaned. "Don't stop. Yess, Carl, kiss me!" there was urgency in my voice. He did, covering my mouth with his. With every flick of their tongues, I felt myself teetering on the ridge of ecstasy, desperate to tumble over the edge.

I heard them both grunt and like starved beasts, they consumed me. I felt as though I were the center of their universe, their primal desire and insatiable hunger mine and mine only. It was a sensation unlike any other, making me come with a loud moan that Carl drank and silenced with his mouth.

Carl and Caleb wrapped their arms around me, holding me close as we lay entangled together. Their breaths came in heavy, ragged sighs, mingling with mine.

"You good?" Carl asked huskily, pressing soft kisses along the curve of my neck.

I hummed in response, smiling and nestling closer to them, feeling the warmth of their bodies. "That was great."

Caleb chuckled and whispered, "You have yet to experience what that word truly meant, Baby,"

I swallowed silently. "So what should I do to experience it fully?"

Carl's lips curved into a naughty smile as he leaned in closer, his breath tickling my face. "I'm sure we can come up with a few ideas," he murmured suggestively.

Caleb's fingers trailed lightly down my spine. "We could start with round two," he suggested, his voice low and husky.

I pretended to consider his words, feigning reluctance. I knew they were only giving me a moment to breathe because, given the feeling of their hardness pressing against me, their soldiers were pretty angry.

With boldness, I rose slowly, their eyes following my body as I moved to sit on my hind legs. "I guess round two it is."

A playful glint danced in their eyes as they watched my every move, anticipation building between us like a tidal wave of fire. With a sly smile, I reached out to them, tracing the contours of their muscular chests with feather-light touches, feeling the heat radiating from their bodies.

"You're going to regret saying that," Carl murmured, his voice heavy with promise as he leaned in closer, his lips hovering just inches from mine.

I laughed softly."I highly doubt it,"

"What have you done to our shy Sasha?" Caleb asked with a smirk.

"Oh, you unfriended her," I said, realizing the truth to his word. I seemed so daring today. It felt like they had unleashed a whole new side of me. It might have been when I saw Antonette clinging onto Carl that I became possessive. It changed something inside me. I was jealous, and when I learned they had sex before, I had to make sure that she wouldn't dare seduce him again.

"I'm certainly not complaining," Carl said. "We should have unfriended you a long time ago."

I raised an eyebrow at him."Is that so?"