02

"What a great day for pedophilia," you commented as you watched the poor boy be kissed by your new English teacher.

"You and Karma for real," Nakamura snickered as she relentlessly snapped photos of the incident to tease Nagisa about later. "Ugh, I left my phone in class. Otherwise I'd take photos too. Send them to me?" you asked, grinning.

❀*ೃ༄

"For the last time, my name is Irina Jelavich, not Bitch-sensei or whatever you call it! Not my fault you guys can't tell the difference between your B's and V's!" Bitch-sensei exclaimed as she crossed her arms, a cigarette in one hand.

"Would you prefer Miss Hella Bitch instead?" you asked, looking up from your phone with wide eyes.

"Shut up! I'll teach you guys how to pronounce V's. First, bite your lip, and then keep it there!" she rolled her eyes, turning back to her cellphone. Once she looked away, you bit your lip and stroked your chin, making a fuckboy face at Nakamura. "Hey there, babygirl," you imitated in a deep voice.

❀*ೃ༄

Chemistry. It sucked. Well, maybe not as much in Korosensei's class, since his class consisted of fun experiments and molecular formulas. And you were sitting next to Karma, thanks to the help of a 500 yen popsicle. "Today, we will be dyeing pieces of yarn with the artificial colors from convenience store snacks!" Korosensei announced, grinning widely.

Looking over to Karma, you saw he had brought strawberry milk as he carefully poured the drink into a small beaker. Lifting the beaker up to eye-level, he poured a solution of salt and vinegar into the strawberry milk before dropping a piece of white yarn in the liquid.

"Are you going to start, or just stare at me all class?" he abruptly asked, breaking the silence as he focused on the tweezers in his hand.

"The latter, obviously," you replied, opening the bag of chips you brought and eating the savory morsels. "Why would you bring potato chips? They barely have any color as is," Karma asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I wanted to eat them," you shrugged, averting your gaze. The boy sighed, sliding one of his cartons of strawberry milk towards you. "Take it."

As you held the carton, you looked over to Karma. "Do you want my chips then?" you raised an eyebrow, gesturing towards the bag.

"I wasn't asking for a trade, you know."

As the clock continued to tick, you followed what Korosensei did and eventually ended up with the same result as Karma - a bright red piece of yarn. "As you can see, the color was extracted from the food coloring, and darkened to dye the piece of yarn you have now," your teacher explained. As he continued rambling on, you turned to look at Karma, analyzing his vermillion strands of hair.

"....Did you dye your hair with strawberry milk?"

"...Who in their right mind would do that?" the boy responded, turning to face you.

"You're not exactly in your right mind, are you? It's okay though, that's my type," you smirked. "With the amount of times I've seen you drink strawberry milk, I'd be surprised if you didn't have type 2 diabetes."

"That's rich coming from the girl who bought our octopus friend over there a new popsicle."

"That has nothing to do with- wait, how do you even know about that? Nobody was in class when it-"

"Focus on the experiment, Karma and L/N!" Korosensei shouted.

❀*ೃ༄

a/n:

short chapter but i'll update tmrw

im boutta bust

i spelled dyeing as dying but apparently its dyeing but i thought i thought ti was dying but its dyeing

LONG chapter tmrw (maybe)(depends on my motication)

why am i writing this when i have 0 reads

word count: 601