10

"Now, the waxing of the moon begins from the right from a human's view. However, if there's a total solar eclipse, the moon covers the sun, leaving just the corona," Korosensei stated, drawing a crescent moon on the chalkboard.

Terasaka raised his hand. "What's the point of learning about this if you destroyed the moon?"

"Good question, Terasaka. I find all types of learning important and...." your teacher rambled on, which you didn't hear completely.

"You know, you kind of remind me of teriyaki chicken. Your hair and all that," you said to Terasaka.

"Shut it. Go kiss Karma or somethin'."

"Good idea," you replied.

"Terasaka! No talking during class!" Korosensei interrupted, appearing beside him. "Anyways, as I was saying. When there is a solar eclipse....."

The class flew by quickly.

Before you could leave the old school campus, your teacher stopped you.

"By the way, could you drop off these papers at the main campus?" Korosensei gestured towards you and Isogai. "I was going to do it myself, but according to Okajima, my human disguise isn't very convincing."

"Okay, sure. Which classroom?" Isogai asked.

❀*ೃ༄

"I did not sign up for this," you sighed, carrying a stack on papers in both hands.

"Who knew he would send us to the principal's office? Well, we can just make a quick entrance and exit."

"What do these papers even say?" you wondered, glancing over the text.

"Korosensei told me it was a 30,000 word, double-spaced, MLA formatted request for a pay raise," Isogai quoted.

As the you and the brown-haired boy walked in the silent hallway, the area seemed more quiet than usual. That is, until you heard a nasally voice.

"Well, well, well," a short guy with slicked-back hair said. "Look who it is. E-Class losers in the main campus."

"Did their AC break? Oh wait, I forgot they don't have one," another guy sneered, eating a tub of mint ice cream.

Isogai gritted his teeth.

"Sorry, who are you two again? I can't remember every face of Gakushuu's wannabes," you commented.

"We are the best of the best. The elite A-Class. Don't talk to us."

"Alright, have fun eating that ice cream. Seems like it's your fifth tub. Don't worry, I'll watch you on 'My 600-lb. Life'!" you waved, walking into the principal's office.

Isogai sighed. "A-Class students really are something, huh?"

❀*ೃ༄

"We're here!........Behold!" Korosensei exclaimed, moving leafy vines out of the way to reveal a mountainside pool. The shimmering, glassy water rippled across the surface as a waterfall trickled down from the stream.

"A pool I made especially for the E-Class!" your teacher grinned delightfully. 

Your classmates began jumping into the water headfirst. "Is the water cold?" you dipped your hands in the pool. The water felt frigid compared to the blazing summer sun above your head.